Lancer Register Forum banner

For sale my Evo 260

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  MikeC 
#1 · (Edited)
After 14 years of ownership it's time to put up my Evo 8 260, the car sits in the garage and is hardly used, I'm the second owner from new which had 125miles on the clock, 2004 car currently running 385 bhp I do have an old print out and 365 foot pounds of torque.

Mileage 30595 genuine miles the mileage will not go up as the car is garaged most of the time and sits on a trickle charger, the car has been fully serviced with all paper work for every service and all recall works have been carried out.

The car is in excellent condition, few age related blemishes to be expected on a 14 year old car.
The car has been under sealed
AYC has also been refurbished and all seals replaced

Upgrades

• Full de-cat stainless steel exhaust system
• Updated BC shocks fully adjustable
• Updated cams
• Updated inter cooler and turbo
• HKS black edition turbo timer fitted
• Boost controller also fitted
• HKS air filter
• HDI head lights
• Oil temp, boost and oil pressure gauges fitted by Auto Torque

Wheels could do with been refurbished

The majority of the servicing has been carried out at Auto Torque

Looking for £24,450.00

No time wasters, phone 07977 507912

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0VxF7Jt3ga2XzS-iPYB51P0rA

See less See more
#8 ·
How did you decide on that price? Might be worth having a look through the for sale section and comparing prices and spec. I think you'll find most evos in the £24k price range have something that sets them apart from the rest, clean rust free and or high spec etc.

Hope you get a price you're happy with.

#9 ·
Can’t help but agree with comments made. I don’t see the point in trying to sell a car with a massively unrealistic price as people won’t even come to look / bid on something that is advertised for double of what it’s worth.

Market is not great at the moment and cars take a long time to sell , reality is I don’t think msnt evos at all actually sell for 25k these days. The vast majority actually sell in the 10-15k range regardless of the high prices some are advertised at.

Hope you get a decent price tho , sounds a good car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.