Lancer Register Forum banner

A cheeky little bank holiday purchase

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  20watt TME 
#1 ·
Hi all,

So after selling my red Tommi Mak last May to another member on here (Blue Deano) to clear a few debts, put some money back in the bank and the arrival of my beautiful daughter, I decided now was the right time to get my arse back in an Evo :smthumbup

I had been on the hunt for a good while for a clean white ix gt but couldn't find one for love nor money! :wallbang: then I got offered this which I just couldn't turn down.

It's a ruri blue ix import with just over 26k on the clock and super clean. The colour really is mega in the flesh. it only has a few subtle mods (for now :naughty:)

We already have the annual ring trip booked on the 17th June, I think there's 19 of us going with 12 cars driving. Anyway until then have a look and let me know what you guys think.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
I know exactly what you mean about the colour. That blue, and the light metallic purple the VIII's came in, in photos or even in video just look meh, but in the flesh look gorgeous. I think it's because photos can't pick up the 'depth' of the colour like the human eye can.

Looks in awesome condition, enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.