Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - View Single Post - 9 FQ360 Introduced When?
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 08:09   #10
super rover
acting daft since 1969

Car: E7 RS RALLY CAR
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsyr View Post
Honestly, assuming it started life as an FQ car, does it really matter anymore?

If the car has all the parts, badges and maps of an FQ-360, then it pretty much is one. It's just been upgraded to one by someone other than Colt Cars.

It's not like it's a fundamentally different car to any other of the IX FQ cars. The differences are only cosmetic and minor performance. So if you've fitted those cosmetics and minor performance parts, you've got yourself an FQ-360 to everyone but CCC.
but thats just it ,it seems it didnt start life as an FQ so the gezzers bought a duff steer ,for all we know it could be a standard GSR ,i bet these days a genuine 360 is a rare bird and quite sort after

again as with allot of cars the new owner asks now AFTER the fact ,the deals done and dusted and the owners left with a car thats not what he wanted and more than likly payed MORE for

this forum above all has a VAST amount of info with still ALLOT of good guys who know there onions when it comes to these cars but still folk get knipped when buying
super rover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to super rover For This Useful Post:
Baileyk (21-07-2019)