Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 8 550+BHP For Sale in Hampshire

11K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  qad 
#1 ·
Mitsubishi Evo 8 53 Plate 2.0L

Thought I would post on here before going on Auto Trader as will get more sense out of you guys as you know what you are on about..

Absolutely lovely car inside and out, well looked after. Stunning Example. Spent ££££'s

The only suitable car at this power level that can put a smile on your face and eat up Ferrari's/Lambo's etc but also big enough to fit 4/5 people in.

Read the spec list below to see what sets this apart from the rest. If you are after a track car or the ultimate toy that can be used on the road then here it is!

Registered as a FQ-280 so cheap on insurance, actually running out @ 550 BHP (Printouts to prove from Dyno Dynamics)

Sounds Awesome! Huge Turbo with Dump Valve and screamer pipe fitted, and with the Twin Stage switch-able Anti-Lag certainly turns heads.

I still have the original HKS down pipe as an option if screamer pipe is not preferred.

Fully forged engine - safely running 550 BHP its Bullet Proof! Will do a safe 175 MPH with plenty left.

Fresh MOT yesterday so full 12months left so ready to drive away today with 6months TAX included. Regularly Serviced, well looked after, only used on the occasional weekend. Garaged the rest of the time.

Full HPi Check Gold+ Print outs available with the sale.

Previous MOT's to prove mileage, it was fully re-built anyway so mileage only really shows chassis mileage. Block is much newer.

Loads of paperwork, receipts, bills etc for work that has been done. The engine work was done by THE RACING LINE who build all the top rally cars for the UK.

All the usual Evo Spec - Air Con, PAS, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Tarmac Gravel Snow ACD Controls etc..

Wont bore you to death with how much I love the car etc. SO HERE IS THE ALL IMPORTANT SPEC -

Engine Mods -

Engine Rebuild with Fully Forged Internals inc..
CP Pistons
K1 H Beam Rods
ACL Race Series Big End Bearings
ARP Head Studs
Cosworth Head Gasket
Hone Cylinder Bores Cut and Finish
Replacement Timing and Balance Belt
GSC Stage 1 Cams
HKS Super Fire Race Plugs
Magnecor Competition Ignition Cables
Walbro Uprated Fuel Pump
RC 750cc Injectors
FP Green Turbo
Apexi Boost Solenoid
Hyperflow Large Front Mounted Inter Cooler
HKS Hard Pipe Boost Kit
Hyperflow Large Induction Kit
Motec M800 Stand Alone ECU - Mapped with Multiple Options.
Fully set up with Launch Control and Twin Stage Anti-Lag
Custom re-map running 550bhp (Printouts to prove)
Custom 3" Down Pipe with open waste gate (Screamer Pipe)
Full HKS 3" Exhaust System with De-Cat (Test Pipe)
Exhaust Manifold Heat Wrapped
Excedy Twin Plate Clutch
D1 Spec Oil Catch Can with twin ASH Breather Filters
Large Dump Valve with BMC hardcore breather
Samco Silicone Hosing

Wheels, Braking & Suspension -

Bilstein B12 Sportline Adjustable Suspension Kit
Brembo Callipers all round
Goodridge Braided hoses all round
EBC Vented Discs
EBC Yellow Stuff Race Pads
FlowFormed Speedline Corse Alloys
Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres

Exterior -

Front Carbon Splitter
MR Front & Rear Bumpers
MR Front and Rear Lights
Tinted Windows
Ralliart Carbon Mirrors
Sun Strip
Carbon Mitsubishi Badges Front and Rear
Carbon Evolution VIII Writing on Rear
Carbon Mitsubishi Badges on Spoiler
Ralliart Mud-flaps
Carbon Spoiler
Carbon Vortex Generator Fins
Carbon Exhaust Shield
Tegiwa Rear Tow Hook

Interior & Sound -

Carbon Dash Surround
MR Interior
3 Pod Pillar Mount for Gauges
Stepper Motor Boost Gauge with peak set
Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge with peak set
Stepper Motor Oil Temp Gauge with peak set
All gauges with electronic senders so only cables enter through bulk head
HKS Turbo Timer with Evo Harness
Carbon Evolution Detailing
Momo Steering Wheel
Apexi Steering Wheel Mounted Control Buttons for Anit-Lag
Ralliart Mats
Recaro Reclining Bucket Seats (Adjustable)
Mitsubishi Multimedia System with in dash 6" Touch Screen Monitor
Inc. TOM TOM GPS System, Ipod Controls, CD,MP3, TV Tuner, Bluetooth etc
Uprated Speakers All Round
Vibe 1400w 12" Sub in enclosure with built in Amp
Genesis Profile Four Amp powering all speakers
Ground Loop Isolators Fitted
All power cabling with 8 AWG fused cabling
Auto Watch AlarmSystem with Immobiliser (Thatch-cam Approved)

This is all the spec I can think of, off the top of my head. There is probably some bits that I have missed!

Up for £18,500 (Open to sensible offers)

Any Questions at all please call or text me on 0791 7762683 any time.
I can take you on a test drive for serious buyers.

Located in Alton (Hampshire)

Pictures here - http://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg594/martin_brown1/

See less See more
#6 ·
i agree there tone thats alot of power on a fp green i was under the impression that fp green could only run 500 and also good power from rc750 im guessing they are maxing out at that power

£18.5k is way to much for this car there is 600bhp strokered gt35 evos on here for less
but glwts

#10 ·
If it made a genuine 550+ then its running a bigger turbo than a green. Alternatively, if its running a green then it'll be making 500 at the absolute max.

Pricewise, you really need to check out similar cars for sale on here. As you say yourself, folk on here generally know what they are talking about and know the going rate for cars. There are newer cars with better spec and proven history oh here for a lot less than £18.5k. Glwts though.

#14 ·
Why are people who have no intention of ever buying this car scatter peoples for sale thread with bull5hit like ' that's not worth it' 'that's too much' 'that can't be that power'! What a complete set of t1ts!!! Why comment and put people off the sale of this chaps car! If he thinks it's worth what he's asking for it then so be it but if you arnt interested in buying the car then simply don't comment!!!!

Really gets my back up when people do this! Find something else to do with your sad lives!

#15 ·
Why are people who have no intention of ever buying this car scatter peoples for sale thread with bull5hit like ' that's not worth it' 'that's too much' 'that can't be that power'! What a complete set of t1ts!!! Why comment and put people off the sale of this chaps car! If he thinks it's worth what he's asking for it then so be it but if you arnt interested in buying the car then simply don't comment!!!!

Really gets my back up when people do this! Find something else to do with your sad lives!
+1:smthumbup

#20 ·
I normally agree that 5h1tting on folks For Sale threads is bad patter HOWEVER when you have someone sign up and post a for sale thread for a car thats about 30% over priced (or £6k if you prefer) and then they try and tell you that its producing significantly more power using a turbo that half the forum have tried and got no where near 550 bhp from then I think its only fair that folk try and point the guy in the right direction.

He either doesn't know that much about the spec / performance / value of the car he's trying to sell or he is hoping that someone else who doesnt know much about the spec / performance / value will stump up way more than the car is worth believing that significantly more power than it actually has.

To the OP - is the turbo an original FP Green or a Green HTA?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.