Lancer Register Forum banner

NEW PRODUCT! Norris Designs Dry Sump Kit!!!

106K views 215 replies 64 participants last post by  VIIIMREvo 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have come to this page direct from Google then click below link;

http://www.norrisdesigns.com/

ND are the world leading 4G63 dry sump kit supplier, NO ONE else has sold as many to the fastest Evo race cars on the planet!

We have been developing a ND dry sump kit for the past 5 months with the best in the business "Titan Motorsport", anyone who knows these guys will be familiar with their quality.

This is the best kit on the market bar none, not quite the cheapest but priced very well indeed.

Full details/advantages over competition/kit contents will be released very very soon but for now the retail price for current VERSION 3 is £2249 + Vat and a picture attached to wet appetites!

Any enquiry should be made to me directly please, by PM, email or phone.

I have 20 kits due to be delivered within the week and another 20 coming shortly afterwards. Many have been pre-sold already.

These are totally ESSENTIAL on anything running good tyres and has 1G or more through right hand bends. The way to justify this to yourself is..........."Do you want to buy the dry sump kit now while your engine is healthy, or have to pay for a new engine and a dry sump kit later?" It really is that simple, there is NO WAY of solving the evo 4-9 right hand oil surge issue without a dry sump. We have tried every option from the simple to ridiculous, nothing else works!

Cheers

Simon :D

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Thanks Ryan!

You have indeed Mic.......GOOD CHOICE! :)

You pussy Ant!! ;)

Si

#31 ·
Ha ha ha errrrr......I knew that......just wanted to call you a pussy! lol ;)

#36 · (Edited)
Matty you be quiet, found Fireman Sam yet Ant :lol:

#39 ·
We don't really do that Robin, "but" when they arrive with me physically I will see how the costs break down.

Cheers

Si

#40 ·
These suckers are a little late now.....so here are some even nicer pics to whet peoples appetites! ;)

Si

Attachments

#43 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay guys........

Kins - The life of this pump would far outlive the std unit. this pump should never need touching unless engine debris has gone through it from a failure. Based on that the cost to replace is irrelevant! ;)

The kit comes with a custom billet CNC oil filter housing....picture attached. The tank and lines are extra though, we can supply these if required. Give me a shout when you want one Kins and I will provide current pericing! :)

Conrad - Thanks mate! :) The kit can allow engine revs up to 12,500rpm based on pump rating.....is this high enough? Heheheh! ;)

Cheers

Si

Attachments

#44 ·
Pictures of an actual kit test fitted to an engine...............Some parts of the kit not shown but im sure some poeple are dying to see this SUPERB product!

Cheers

Si

Attachments

#45 ·
More........................

Attachments

#51 ·
Thanks guys!!!

Ja5on - In my opinion yes, however its not just grip which is important its also power produced which effects things.

Oil surge occurs on all evos with "reasonable" grip (down to between 3-4 bar) but this only damages the bearings when the power produced is sufficient to break the weaker (lower pressure) oil film.

Cherrs

Si

#52 ·
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!

We have the first batch of ND Dry sump kits here now! You will be getting a phone call from me soon if you're on my list of "potential customers" ;)

Cheers

Si

Attachments

#53 ·
Mini Bull Approved! Heheheh! ;) :D

Attachments

#56 ·
One thing i have always wonder with dry sump kits is the belt that drives the pump does it not stretch or become slack as there isnt anything tentioning it??

Not knocking the product just qurious thats all

Look amazing though and top quality as expected :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.