Lancer Register Forum banner

Official GT5: 3 months to go.....

100K views 1K replies 161 participants last post by  thetyrant 
#1 · (Edited)
I've decided to jump the gun and post this to get things started.

Pre-ordered my copy of GT5 from play.com tonight. The main game that I'm really looking forward to this year (and the 4-5 previous years too:wallbang:)

Who else has pre-ordered or will be ordering theirs? Would like to keep this thread for posting up Top Gear lap times:naughty: so get your names down.

I realise that being this early, this thread will possibly have 1000 posts before the game is released but I'm not exactly the most patient person you'll ever meet.:D

PSN - MLR usernames:
AshKor - AshKor
GazzaGSi - SupraGaz
raph612 - Raph
Ivegotcrabs - JayFQ
CossiE1 - cossie1
pub_scarecrow - dessimpson
lildaveindub - Dave-E9gt
BABYKOBE - johnlambert
evobaz - evo baz
Luckynv - Luck Nv
SheffieldUnited - Flynn
rb5201 - rb5201
dan1664 - Dan1664
sid2007 - steve-o860
sky7ine - sky7ine
evotom7 - Tom Dick
JUTTIE - Juttie
baggy69 - baggy69
haggis230 - flying-haggis
London_Gangstar - nitro uk
Jp832008 - Jason Evo8FQ
Trayvid - pastymaster
SKosta - Kosta
omnipotil - Tilevo4
nige1010 - Nige
RSjonny - RSjonny
evothug - Evil six
pwpro01 - PWPro
Dan1664 - Dan1664
philyerbeets - philyourboots
hollywood-m - Rampant
ste1212 - peeler
dazgooner - arsenalone
raph612 (us account) and raphftw (eu) - Raph
bengodney1987 - Ben@Godspeed
Barny644 - Barny644

See less See more
#14 ·
:eek: Jammy sh*t! Nice one though. I did the same with the wee keypad that attaches to the PS3 controller and got it for £10.:crackup:

At least this might take your mind of MW2 Mike? :p

November is going to be a busy month...

GT5 (allegedly, but I will only believe it when it is in my hand) Assasins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops...All pre-ordered

My missus isn't going to see me :crackup:

Gav:smthumbup
My mind is well off MW2 Gav. Pile of crap that it is.

me thinks i need a PS3 and pronto...
Like, yeah! What are you waiting for?:naughty::mhihi:

And I firmly believe that this will be released this time. Sony have (apparently) stated categorically that Polyphony Digital are not allowed to let this slip this time. And it will be worth the hype. There's only going to be 1000 cars on the game. All the motors from the previous GTs will be there. So we can all race in our own cars. Maybe then, I'll be able to get mine going at least.:crackup:

#6 ·
Jammy ****er Gaz, £37.85 on shopto now :goingmad:

#7 ·
Lets hope it lives up to the hype :naughty:

Have always been a big fan of the GT games.

#8 · (Edited)
At least this might take your mind of MW2 Mike? :p

November is going to be a busy month...

GT5 (allegedly, but I will only believe it when it is in my hand) Assasins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops...All pre-ordered

My missus isn't going to see me :crackup:

#13 ·
i bought a ps3 the day they came out. waited for this game for years and it just kept getting put back and back and back. sold the ps3 a few months ago because i got sick of waiting for gt5. will wait untill its actually in the shops before even thinking about buying another ps3

#17 ·
I'm a massive GT fan but not that much. Not worth £150. Keyring, mem. stick, wallet, model car, booklet and maybe a few other things. Oh! And the game, obviously. Thing about the game though is that there will be 11 cars in it that aren't in the other bundles. I'm not sure if we will be able to unlock them in the game or what, for those of us with little money and more sense. I love the idea that there should be expansion packs where we'll be able to download all manner of new cars/ maps. If the game is as good as we all hope, then these packs will stretch the lifespan til PS4 comes out.

And apparently, they've already begun the basics of the new GT. It'll obviously be the next gen but there's stuff that he couldn't fit in GT5 due to,..wait for it.....................time constraints:crackup::crackup:

I pre-ordered mine with the stealth pack thingamajig. Haven't a clue wtf it is but the game is the same price and it's exclusive to play.com. Knwoing my luck, it'll just mean that the box is black.:rolleyes:

#19 ·
All the cars look excellent. They always have on GT. Funny, I put GT2 on a few weeks ago and the gfx?:eek: Absolute tripe. Like coloured mosaic tiles moving about the screen. Just shows how things have progressed.

#20 ·
Pre-order Gran Turismo 5 from Play.com and receive a code to unlock the exclusive pre-order 'Stealth Model' car pack which includes:

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

Cars may be made available as DLC through PSN at a later date. Codes will be emailed the week of release. Pre-order offers are subject to change at any time

Over 800 car models, 35 tracks (60 layouts), Mission mode, Arcade mode, Ad-hoc mode, Player to player car trading and more

Innovative online feature-set allows gamers of any ability to find a driving challenge to match their interest and driving skills

Unmatched photo-realistic graphics and game immersion

Encyclopaedic approach to motorsports, everything is here from family friendly run-arounds to 1000BHP tarmac crunching monsters

The benchmark title in its genre and the game by which other driving games are judged

Just read this on the site. So there you go. A free download for 2 crap looking motors. I wonder if they'll allow full customisation?

#26 ·
Ive always pre-oredred big games. Such as fifa, COD4,5,6 Bad Company 2 etc etc. Each and every time i have had a good deal,or what seems to be up until launch day when Sainsburys, Tesco and Asda all sell the big titles on a midnight sale at £25 ;)

Think im gonna wait this time.

#35 ·
Surpirse, Surprise

E-mail from Amazon this morning. Release date put back until 04th November. It's only a week, but I reckon we will be lucky to see this before the beginning of December :wallbang::wallbang:

#36 ·
Gaz, you putting these on sale, this is almost better than my garden jenga box & kitchen chair :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.