Lancer Register Forum banner

* * * 2016 Pace Ward MLRSS - The Final: CADWELL PARK * * *

34K views 125 replies 38 participants last post by  monkeynuts1 
#1 ·

THE FINAL: CADWELL PARK

The big one! Saving the biggest and best 'til last, the 2016 PWMLRSS Final visits one of best circuits in the UK - none other than Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire on Saturday 29th October.
Also known as the mini Nurburgring, Cadwell's variety of corners, inclines, drops and straights will make for arguably the longest and most challenging courses in this year Series.

The Course:

Key:
____ = The course
____ = Return to paddock

A Lap:
Onboard lap from the Toyota Series:

Regs:
  • To remind yourselves of the Rules, Regs and Classes, click here
  • Noise limit is 105 dBA static
  • Passengers can register on the day (front seat only) for a nominal charge of £10
  • All bookings will receive a PDF info pack via email the week before the event
  • Call Pace Ward before the event if you have insurance queries on 01782 286311

Cadwell Park Sprint Timetable:
  • 07:30 - Registration
  • 08:30 - Driver Briefing
  • 09:00 - Sighting lap
  • 09:20 - 3 Practice runs & first of the Competitive runs
  • From 09:00 - Class Check
  • 12:00 - Lunch
  • 13:00 - Competitive runs continue
  • 16:30 - Event closes
  • 20:30 - Trophies presented at End of Year Sprint Series Evening - Bentley Hotel
    (Timings are approximate)

Trophies and Points Table:

Trophies will be presented to the top 3 drivers from each MLR class on the day will be presented at the awards dinner at The Bentley Hotel the evening of the Sprint.

First Time Sprinter?:
For drivers keen to test the water we'll take up to 5 drivers (for MLR, 22B & GTR Series) who have never driven in a Sprint for free :)
  • On a first come first served basis
  • Register by calling us on 08451 25 26 23
  • We'll send you the info pack the week before
  • Arrive on the morning to register
  • Attend the drivers briefing, and take part in the sighting lap and the 3 practice laps
  • If you're hooked and want to drive in all the competitive runs just pay the event fee and continue!
  • Get in the top 3 of your class and be awarded a trophy on the Podium ☺

Bookings:
  • On a first come first served basis
  • If this is your first Sprint in 2016, there's a Registration Fee of £10
  • To book, please visit the MLR Shop or call us on 08451 25 26 23.
  • Places cost £149 for the day
  • Please see MLR's Cancellation Policy here

Circuit Info:
  • Address: Cadwell Park Circuit, Louth,
Lincolnshire LN11 9SE
  • Tel: 01507 343248
  • Restaurant: Breakfast and lunch will be available throughout the day in circuit restaurant

Spectating:
  • Spectating at the Cadwell Park Sprint Final is free
  • No animals are allowed at the venue - even if left in a vehicle, so please leave them at home

See less See more
1 3
#2 ·
Now this I'm excited about 😎

#24 ·
Hoping to make it down for this in Guest class if spaces available, got a few bits to sort first but would be nice to have a blast around Cadwell as been awhile :D

Last round at Croft was terrifing in the little beemer with near bald RSR's in the monsoon conditions, not great with quite a lump of torque to try and get down through rear wheels!

Ian

#32 · (Edited)
Depends if I can be bothered to change my superclutch intermediate plates (it's juddering despite the main plates being newish and I'm travelling abroad tomorrow so time would be tight) and most of all, it depends if I can get someone to trailer me there. I've driven twice there in the last week and it isn't fun. :blah: It also depends if they allow non members like me :lol:

Are you running?

If we can get a load of us in class D I might make the effort.

1. Phil Reed
  2. Liddy
  3. Blacky
  4. Baz25
  5. Barbour
  6. Kenny
  7. Gary

That would be a lineup worth turning up for, but unfortunately for me that's likely to be the finishing order :lol:

#48 ·
Pulled the car out the trailer for a check over since Croft, oil ok water ok test drive ( flying ) back in the trailer and to go :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.