Lancer Register Forum banner

Runners list for Pembrey - Round 1 2016

10K views 49 replies 30 participants last post by  Northy 8 
#1 ·
:)

Attachments

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Strange, pembreys a good run I agree but if you avoid the motorways it's a great run, some of the roads on route for me are fantastic, thTs why I'm driving down and not trailoring mine.

It's a good venue this, plenty of run off.

Maybe blyton would of been a better choice as its a bit more central.

Personally, I think those over Norfolk like hethel or snet are worse runs, boring and seems to take forever. :yawn:

Where's all the class c runners like Rodney?

Everyone's class B all of a sudden. :lol:

#11 ·
Strange, pembreys a good run I agree but if you avoid the motorways it's a great run, some of the roads on route for me are fantastic, thTs why I'm driving down and not trailoring mine.

It's a good venue this, plenty of run off.

Maybe blyton would of been a better choice as its a bit more central.

Personally, I think those over Norfolk like hethel or snet are worse runs, boring and seems to take forever. :yawn:

Where's all the class c runners like Rodney?

Everyone's class B all of a sudden. :lol:
Well I am leaving 3am sat morning and its 218 miles for me and staying Sat night and at the moment the forecast is raining :shake:

#13 · (Edited)
Its a real poor show, when the organisers have worked hard to find new venues and keep the series running.

Can't believe it.....only 12 MLR members on the list,Just shows how the forums changed with all these newer members and owners, they're all lightweights. All they want to do is chit chat with daft topics and drive to a few meets.

#15 ·
I was never going to be ready for the 1st round, tbh it's gonna be a push for the 2nd, last minute changes in spec, due to a lack of funds haven't helped, my car will be in class b this year when it's done, although should of left it alone and gone pot hunting in c, lol

#16 ·
Yes it's a disappointing turnout for the first round, and as Steve has said it's not for the lack of promotion here and on FB. However, I'm sure we'll have a great event (even if it is a bit moist!) :coolsm:

I've just emailed out the information for the first round, so please let me know if you don't receive it.

See you all Saturday :smthumbup

#17 ·
Weather keeps changing so fingers crossed its decent, class B should be competitive, hopefully we may get a few last minute entries

Reactions: Greenstar
#18 ·
I'm in boys & girls... couriers lost my freshly refurbed brakes :cry:, so it was all hinging on that really. They've somehow miraculously vanished into thin air and no sign of them materialising... but Leigh Jordan to the rescue... i'm borrowing his for Sat. :thumbup:

Chris at C1-R and his team have pulled out all the stops to get me there. Massive thanks to them all. :smthumbup

Class A for me. See you there...

Regards, Alex

#20 ·
Thanks mate... but fingers crossed we're sorted for Sat thanks to Leigh.

As a long-term solution though BCR (who refurbed my callipers) have kindly bought a set from a IX and are refurbing them back to 'new' to replace the lost set. :smthumbup Nice touch from them really as it's the courier's mess up.

Got Rd1 of Time Attack at Cadwell later in April too. :smthumbup

Regards, Alex

#31 ·
Cars loaded up and on my way down via work appointments. Just starting my first client visit in the Evo! Its a talking point

Reactions: Moley
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.