Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - Search Results
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.44 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ross W
Forum: Private Sales - Cars Today, 13:13
Replies: 8
Views: 397
Posted By Ross W
First to see bought this one. :thumbup:

First to see bought this one. :thumbup:
Forum: Wanted Today, 06:19
Replies: 1
Views: 64
Posted By Ross W
We’ve got some brand-new ones in stock if you get...

We’ve got some brand-new ones in stock if you get stuck
Forum: Private Sales - Cars Today, 06:17
Replies: 8
Views: 397
Posted By Ross W
Yes that would be fine, just drop me a message 👍

Yes that would be fine, just drop me a message 👍
Forum: Private Sales - Cars Yesterday, 17:26
Replies: 8
Views: 397
Posted By Ross W
Near Ely, Cambridgeshire.

Near Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Forum: Private Sales - Cars Yesterday, 15:31
Replies: 8
Views: 397
Posted By Ross W
Evo X GSR - Tomei 2.0 Engine

NOW SOLD.

Evo X Premium Edition
Built in 2009
Keyless entry + other 2009 updates over the original X models
Rare 5 Speed Manual Model in Peal White
69,000 Miles
Just been imported from...
Forum: Suspension / Handling 12-01-2020, 19:09
Replies: 7
Views: 242
Posted By Ross W
(Incase missed on the other thread :thumbup:) ...

(Incase missed on the other thread :thumbup:)

https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/RALLIART/Bush-rear-trailing-arm-RARA864730K1
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 12-01-2020, 19:08
Replies: 126
Views: 34,213
Posted By Ross W
Here you go Phil ...

Here you go Phil

https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/RALLIART/Bush-rear-trailing-arm-RARA864730K1
Forum: Picture & Video Gallery 12-01-2020, 19:05
Replies: 1,128
Views: 160,621
Posted By Ross W
Looking good Gordon :thumbup:

Looking good Gordon :thumbup:
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 08-01-2020, 12:30
Replies: 5
Views: 588
Posted By Ross W
If you drop an email to Gav he will sort that for...

If you drop an email to Gav he will sort that for you: [email protected]
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 03-01-2020, 12:13
Replies: 0
Views: 197
Posted By Ross W
20% off Fluidampr Pulleys

20% off Fluidampr Pulleys via RS Website

Great product if you don't already have a harmonic damper pulley check these out :thumbup:

Discount code FLUIDAMPR20

(Link it for 4-9, but also...
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 03-01-2020, 12:06
Replies: 5
Views: 588
Posted By Ross W
Yes we can sort that for you

Yes we can sort that for you
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 25-12-2019, 21:54
Replies: 5
Views: 588
Posted By Ross W
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas MLR
Hope you get all you wished for!

Team RS is on a well earned rest too! Looking forward to see and hear about all your Evo projects in 2020.

Please note: We will be closed...
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 16-12-2019, 21:48
Replies: 0
Views: 298
Posted By Ross W
RS Gift Vouchers

If you have been a good boy or girl (or frying pan :santamoon:) this year.

Sure fire way to avoid more socks this year!
Send them this link :thumbup:

Merry Christmas from all at RS...
Forum: Suspension / Handling 16-12-2019, 11:07
Replies: 38
Views: 2,147
Posted By Ross W
If you are 70% track 30% road the Nitrons will...

If you are 70% track 30% road the Nitrons will fit the bill nicely.
They are firm for sure but they do become more compliant once they have warmed up I find. Great product if you want great...
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 02-12-2019, 10:24
Replies: 3
Views: 1,066
Posted By Ross W
Not at the moment mate. This was mainly overstock...

Not at the moment mate. This was mainly overstock parts that we reduced to sell
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 30-11-2019, 12:37
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
Regular Price - £2640 This weekend for BF sale...

Regular Price - £2640
This weekend for BF sale it will be down to £2165
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 30-11-2019, 09:10
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
More details here: There is no issues with the...

More details here:
There is no issues with the old ball bearing ones that I’m aware of. HKS updated the entire range and went for journal bearing. I guess to bring the price down a bit.
...
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 29-11-2019, 18:40
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
They are on the GT III now. But its a JB unit....

They are on the GT III now.
But its a JB unit.
If your interested in that I can send some details no problem.
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 29-11-2019, 07:50
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
Yes will get that updated! :lol:

Yes will get that updated! :lol:
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 28-11-2019, 21:03
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
Fixed thanks :thumbup:

Fixed thanks :thumbup:
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 28-11-2019, 18:02
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Ross W
Ross Sport Black Friday Sale 2019

Hello MLR Chaps & Chapess's

Cant believe how quick another year has gone by!
Hope everyone is well and still enjoying Evo life! We certainly are, and its been great to catch up with lots of old...
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 28-11-2019, 17:51
Replies: 1
Views: 254
Posted By Ross W
We keep 90% in stock and the the other 10% will...

We keep 90% in stock and the the other 10% will be on order.
The website shows live stock levels.

Drop us a line with what you need.
Forum: Non-Evo Cars for Sale 27-11-2019, 20:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,056
Posted By Ross W
New 135i

New 135i
Forum: MLR Platinum Option Trader: Ross Sport 27-11-2019, 19:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,066
Posted By Ross W
Ross Sport Stock Clearance Sale!

This is not our Black Friday Sale!
However we have put recently had a sweep through the RS archives and found this selection parts available at mega low price to clear!
All are limited...
Forum: Wanted 25-11-2019, 21:09
Replies: 37
Views: 2,397
Posted By Ross W
Yes they stopped making them now

Yes they stopped making them now
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Mark All Forums Read

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.