Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum (https://www.lancerregister.com//index.php)
-   Private Sales - Cars (https://www.lancerregister.com//forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [For sale] Evo 9 RS - 604 miles (https://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?t=579121)

Peadar 21-01-2019 10:57

[DEPOSIT TAKEN] Evo 9 RS - 604 miles
 
I am very excited to offer one of the best Evo 9s on the market today. This 604 mile lightweight RS was imported new into the UK in 2007 and dry stored until fully recommissioned in April 2016 with new belts, oils and filters.

It is a European chassis numbered car, built in Japan for the European market and came with the following factory options – 17” Enkei alloy wheels, electric windows and mirrors, Brembo brakes, ABS, air conditioning, spare wheel and jack. The car has MPH clocks from factory as it is a European chassis supplied to the UK.

Brand new OEM spec Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tyres have just been fitted and it will be available with the standard RS seat as currently fitted or a Sparco ProADV drivers seat which I got with the car.

UK V5, owner’s manual and two keys are present. Always stored in my ownership under a tailored cover in my heated garage on a C-TEK trickle charger.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any serious enquiries. The car is located in Belfast, 10 mins from air & ferry ports and I would be more than willing to collect any overseas interested party for viewing.

More photos can be provided on request.

£42,950 - Offers will be considered.

07867494852


https://i.imgur.com/BPKpjW9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gCyPMpU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tkicUw6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hzbfgyy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZzhTrbD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RCZAwHh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rT07v5K.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MMkUYAD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qii3vBB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PCPFYvF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ec1DnYx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XacoqYY.jpg

flaco 21-01-2019 17:09

Wow

GUM EVO 21-01-2019 17:50

Wow indeed

M3 ROB 21-01-2019 18:46

Stunning :mitsi:

Dereksti 21-01-2019 18:52

Absolutely mint,pretty good price considering what some other models are going for .:smthumbup

woodywoodpecker 21-01-2019 19:11

It is a European chassis numbered car,

Care to explain this, as they did not manufacture 9RS for the European market
Is it no a 9 MR RS.
Has it got passenger side air bag?

nigelS 21-01-2019 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodywoodpecker (Post 6154975)
It is a European chassis numbered car,

Care to explain this, as they did not manufacture 9RS for the European market
Is it no a 9 MR RS.
Has it got passenger side air bag?

Les, Colt had a small number of 9 RS which were sold primarily for motorsport use. I believe this is one of a small batch of cars which were initially supplied by Colt. I'm sure the owner will be able to confirm the rest of the cars history.

Nice car to have, good luck with the sale :thumbup:

Phil2333 21-01-2019 20:17

Tell you what... Judging by the price of some evos with 20-50k miles On them... This is very cheap!

You ain't gonna find a lower mileage one! ...604 miles is insane! :coolsm:

Peadar 21-01-2019 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigelS (Post 6154993)
Les, Colt had a small number of 9 RS which were sold primarily for motorsport use. I believe this is one of a small batch of cars which were initially supplied by Colt. I'm sure the owner will be able to confirm the rest of the cars history.

Nice car to have, good luck with the sale :thumbup:

Thanks Nigel. This is indeed one of the 5 cars which were supplied through the UK to a dealer in Dublin. As yet I have not found another European chassis numbered car with this same spec aside from these 5 cars.

I am still not sure whether or not I’m doing the right thing selling as I had always intended keeping this car, however the extra funds could help me out a lot with a current house project.

Stallion 21-01-2019 20:28

I think your mad :eek:
tho I can see your point with extra funds.

My Evo X has ulta low miles too - and Im thinking about selling it as there will not be another like mine out there.....so price wise it will be high....

but then - IF it sells I will be gutted as I know there will not be another to buy IF i wanted to....

catch 22.

Im sure this nearly new IX will sell!!!

squeakyclean32 21-01-2019 20:49

Wow... Literally in as New condition :thumbup::coolsm:
GLWYS :thumbup:

Antares 21-01-2019 20:52

this is cheap O_O

flaco 21-01-2019 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stallion (Post 6155003)
I think your mad :eek:
tho I can see your point with extra funds.

My Evo X has ulta low miles too - and Im thinking about selling it as there will not be another like mine out there.....so price wise it will be high....

but then - IF it sells I will be gutted as I know there will not be another to buy IF i wanted to....

catch 22.

Im sure this nearly new IX will sell!!!

How many miles the x done now stallion

mlau1294 22-01-2019 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peadar (Post 6155001)
Thanks Nigel. This is indeed one of the 5 cars which were supplied through the UK to a dealer in Dublin. As yet I have not found another European chassis numbered car with this same spec aside from these 5 cars.

I am still not sure whether or not I’m doing the right thing selling as I had always intended keeping this car, however the extra funds could help me out a lot with a current house project.

Hope he doesn’t mind me mentioning it but I think Robbo777 also has a European chassis car, though I think his is a MR RS 9, and has a similar mileage, or maybe just a bit less in fact!

Stunning car and first thought this was his car up for sale but obviously is a different one.

GLWTS, strong price but probably will sell soon based on condition and rarity :smthumbup

kikiturbo 22-01-2019 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodywoodpecker (Post 6154975)

Care to explain this, as they did not manufacture 9RS for the European market

There are lots of european E9 RS cars... lots in LHD even.. used as a bassis for GrN builds, but lots got bought by the rally guys for recce or even private use..


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.