Evo 6.5 TME
Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition registered 03/2000 (W)
- Imported for me in 2017 grade 4 auction with 108546 kms on 67,418 miles, it's now done (110,000kms) 68300 miles approx, with zero rust underneath, was a very clean example.
- A stack of Japanese service history up to 103,000 kms!
- Stock/factory upgrade parts include:
- 17” pearl white original TME alloys
- TME bucket seats & interior no rips or burns
- Ralli art knee support
- Alloy Foot rest
- Tinted windows
- All electrics / AC working perfectly
- 2 sets of keys
- It came in with a few parking dints, all of which I have had taken out
Aftermarket Parts Include:
- HKS turbo elbow & downpipe
- Fugitsubo exhaust 3” straight through + decat
- Tein street flex coil overs look very new
- Cusco anti roll bars front & back
- Cusco under brace
- Greddy x 3 gauges
- HID headlights
All work has been carried out solely by Richard @ RG motorsports, and parts added in my ownership
- Goodyear eagle F1 (new 1k ago)
- Re-Painted Brembo callipers
- New brake performance Friction pads and grooved discs from Ross sport
- HEL brake line kit
- Walbro fuel pump
- Speedo converter
- Re map ECU
- Fully under sealed using Dinitrol 447 (pics before / after available on the Google link below)
- 3 port solenoid
- New Evo 8 actuator
- New Bosch battery
- New alloy rad
- Full service
- MOT passed May 2019
Pictures hosted on Google here:
Based currently in East Sussex. Can also get the car to Hertfordshire (Hadley Wood).
So basically it's had a decent amount of money spent and has not had much use at all! I need to space, and the money towards a house deposit next year.
I'm guessing that as you're selling because you need the space, you're not looking for a part-ex kind of deal?
Its a white rev5 MR2 Turbo.
If it is, could you let me have your email address and I can send you the details / have a chat. I'm not currently a paid up member on here so I think PMs won't work for me.
If its not of interest to you, thats fine and good luck with the sale :)
Hope you don't mind me hijacking thread. Can you send me details of mr2 turbo?
31rustie at gmail.com
Price drop £17k
|All times are GMT. The time now is 22:32.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.