Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum (https://www.lancerregister.com//index.php)
-   Lancer Chat (https://www.lancerregister.com//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers (https://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?t=581247)

gstefanos 17-04-2019 18:11

The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers
 
Japan and Uk market

http://gtr-registry.com/en-mitsubish...mi-makinen.php

Europe and Australian market

http://gtr-registry.com/en-mitsubish...mi-makinen.php

gstefanos 17-04-2019 18:13

Conclusion:
TME GSR only Japanise+UK market and only RHD.
Total 3020 cars 644 with decal and 2376 without decal

TME RS2 only Europe+Australia market LHD and RHD
Total 721 cars 236(209LHD+27RHD)with decal and 485(409LHD+76RHD) without decal

TME RS Europe+Australia+Japanise+UK market LHD and RHD
Total 351 cars 112LHD and 239RHD

Total production TME 4092 cars
GSR 3020
RS2 721
RS 351

Total TME with decal olny Red color and olny GSR and RS2 880 cars

The Rarest production TME is RS and particularly LHD TME RS

[email protected] 17-04-2019 19:17

Made it sticky for you :thumbup:

dessimpson 17-04-2019 19:45

Oh look!!
Two paint codes for red. Mr Ralliart will be along any minute now to say you're wrong and there's no such thing as a red TME with black door tops and no stickers :)

strange_days_uk 17-04-2019 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dessimpson (Post 6172355)
Oh look!!
Two paint codes for red. Mr Ralliart will be along any minute now to say you're wrong and there's no such thing as a red TME with black door tops and no stickers :)



Grow up mate [emoji106]

Hank79 17-04-2019 21:12

These figures are suspicious to say the least. Only Mitsubishi can state the numbers, otherwise it’s just hearsay.

bmandy68 17-04-2019 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank79 (Post 6172375)
These figures are suspicious to say the least. Only Mitsubishi can state the numbers, otherwise itís just hearsay.

No more suspicious than the figure of 212 scp cars which has never been proved

M3 ROB 17-04-2019 21:53

Let's not get into another boring debate about this subject, who really gives a toss wether there is 1000 or whatever get a life :lol:

evocop4 18-04-2019 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank79 (Post 6172375)
These figures are suspicious to say the least. Only Mitsubishi can state the numbers, otherwise itís just hearsay.

Why are they suspicious? Everyone who has checked their car can verify it is on the list. The chassis numbers are in order mine is bang on. I doubt very much the Mitsubishi family will come on the MLR and verify anything and even if they did their would still be users/trolls there to say they are incorrect. The level of detail the OP has done is great I for one believe it and not just because I have a black one but because why go to that much effort for a laugh.

I await your normal snappy and rude response.

madspeed 18-04-2019 04:13

Great info. Thanks for posting.

Hank79 18-04-2019 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by evocop4 (Post 6172413)
Why are they suspicious? Everyone who has checked their car can verify it is on the list. The chassis numbers are in order mine is bang on. I doubt very much the Mitsubishi family will come on the MLR and verify anything and even if they did their would still be users/trolls there to say they are incorrect. The level of detail the OP has done is great I for one believe it and not just because I have a black one but because why go to that much effort for a laugh.

I await your normal snappy and rude response.


Fighting words, whatís the issue?

willox 18-04-2019 10:22

Maybe not relevant,some info from the tme workshop manual

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...01efa2935e.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...67863ca021.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8cf7ab779c.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmandy68 18-04-2019 11:04

Great info anybody got the option code list looking for 103

Gg3001 18-04-2019 11:21

I for one couldnít care less about ď the numbersĒ Rare doesnít always mean desirable and/or valuable anyhow. ;) the SCP evo is and always will be the most desirable Evo ever made thatís a fact, the rest is just noise :crackup:. I wish they made more as Iíd have two 😁

TMEEMT 18-04-2019 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by willox (Post 6172455)
Maybe not relevant,some info from the tme workshop manual

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...01efa2935e.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willox - on the first page there are the 2 TME models, RS and RS2. So a standard TME - does that come under the GSR table? The book only lists RS models as TME? Dont quite understand what a non RS TME is referred to? Thanks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.