Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum (https://www.lancerregister.com//index.php)
-   Private Sales - Cars (https://www.lancerregister.com//forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Evo 6 Huge Spec (https://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?t=581629)

grants 17-05-2019 15:48

Bravo
Oscar
Lima
Lima
Oscar
Charlie
Kilo
Sierra

And please just STFU

:santamoon:

jaievo6 17-05-2019 16:25

Wow did nt know it would cause this much drama selling it :crackup: :crackup:

Mita 17-05-2019 16:37

Best thread in ages :lol:

Dan ep3 turbo 17-05-2019 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaievo6 (Post 6177761)
Wow did nt know it would cause this much drama selling it :crackup: :crackup:

It takes the **** mate that you be completely honest about car and sell cheap then someone comes along buys it and realists it for 50% more and just leaves out the bits why the car was cheap. In other words trying to mug someone off.

15k for a cat c evo 6 what needs welding is ridiculous, hence your price you listed it for. Itís a shame cause it would off been a good project for a genuine owner.

jaievo6 17-05-2019 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan ep3 turbo (Post 6177775)
It takes the **** mate that you be completely honest about car and sell cheap then someone comes along buys it and realists it for 50% more and just leaves out the bits why the car was cheap. In other words trying to mug someone off.

15k for a cat c evo 6 what needs welding is ridiculous, hence your price you listed it for. Itís a shame cause it would off been a good project for a genuine owner.

I cant see anyone with any common sense or knows anything about evos paying anywhere near TBH. Its common knowledge that they can rot underneath and I for one wouldn't buy another unless the chassis was checked properly.It could have 2000hp,but if the chassis is xxxxed the car is worthless. It wasn't rot,but I was advised on the last mot that money would need spending and it needed welding to get it through last November.

Theres a very good evo 6 on here for sale at the moment,im actually quite tempted as the chassis has been completely restored and the drive train done as well. Just needs a bigger turbo :lol:

MikeC 17-05-2019 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by B6KOF (Post 6177685)
I will be changing the advert on the weekend for all the simpletons that donít know legal terminology lol

You sound like a real charmer. I know people shouldnít stereotype but you do yourself no favours!

Perhaps the simpletons are in fact right and youíre just out to pull a fast one, the replies for me confirm this.

To break it down. You buy a car priced correctly given itís a Cat listed car, relist omitting the crucial wording that 90% of the buying public understand, and replace with an obscure word to deceive (I know vCar). When your sham is highlighted you then revert to your natural stance of being a complete knob jockey and start name calling.

I think selling it on here is dead now, hopefully other buyers will find the post and see what type of person you are to deal with.

Dan ep3 turbo 17-05-2019 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaievo6 (Post 6177807)
I cant see anyone with any common sense or knows anything about evos paying anywhere near TBH. Its common knowledge that they can rot underneath and I for one wouldn't buy another unless the chassis was checked properly.It could have 2000hp,but if the chassis is xxxxed the car is worthless. It wasn't rot,but I was advised on the last mot that money would need spending and it needed welding to get it through last November.

Theres a very good evo 6 on here for sale at the moment,im actually quite tempted as the chassis has been completely restored and the drive train done as well. Just needs a bigger turbo :lol:

Yes mate that’s it, real shame it went to some one who just wanted to mug some one off and hide the truth he was made well aware by the previous just 48hrs previously.

I think it was a good buy for the price you was selling it for, shame it just didn’t go to a enthusiast who wanted it rather than earn as much as possible

j dog 25-06-2019 20:59

Still doing the rounds but price bumped up again! :crackup:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mitsubish...edirect=mobile

jaievo6 26-06-2019 08:11

Im obviously too honest !!

Also APT and Ross sport did not rebuild the engine. RG motorsport built this engine and was mapped by APT. :rolleyes:

Danny @ APT 15-09-2019 15:10

I thought this reg sounded familiar...

Hedgehog Dodger 15-09-2019 16:50

If it was me I would put up an advert explaining the real condition of the car on advertising sites so someone wont be ripped off.

IMO

M3 ROB 15-09-2019 17:30

Watched the video above with LLF and the car is quick, didn't realise it was this VI. The way it was driven was like they "stole it" turns out that's about as much as it's worth. He is a lump the guy who owns it, Jamie I believe and a proper charmer he is :wallbang: full of it :lol: :smthumbup

dreMR 15-09-2019 18:27

Ricky is impressed with it!:mitsi:

river evo 6 15-09-2019 20:11

Woah he loves himself 😘

jaievo6 16-09-2019 07:53

I really did nt want to sell that car and I was actually willing to spend 10k with Autotorque to restore the underneath,but they said it was too far gone and the rust would reappear. They advised to reshell,but I wasn't going to do that !

A testament to RG Motorsport and APT though,that car was mental fast,infact quicker than any stage 4.25 GTRs that iv been looking at and it handled as the video says,like on rails.

Sad to see the vid again