150.000 on a stereo!!! [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

150.000 on a stereo!!!

sweet
22-06-2005, 19:23
visited a place called sq plus today in trafford park manchester to buy a lead for my stereo,great bunch of guys very friendly and will chat for hours about all things ice :D
then my attention was drawn to the workshop where they had a black lincoln navigator which is in the process of having a "ONE
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUND" ice installation :eek: :eek: it was amazing ten and twelve inch screens everywhere speakers in every place imaginable,there was even a reversing monitor in the rear view mirror!!
and it had 26 INCH alloys which were just amazing.
the good news is that this vehicle will be on show at this years max power show at the nec. i know the max power show is not really our thing but believe me you have to go and see this thing it is totally mindblowing..... :D

chunky
22-06-2005, 19:28
Originally posted by sweets
it was amazing ten and twelve inch screens everywhere speakers in every place imaginable, But, how did it sound?

Edit: Did you mean 150.00 or 150,000? ;)

Spanpody
22-06-2005, 19:35
150k :eek:

Might look good but I bet it dont sound 150k's worth!

For that money I'd be expecting the band to be playing on the bonnet :D

sweet
22-06-2005, 19:37
the install isnt finished so have no idea how it sounds :(
the price was 150,000 one hundred and fifty grand!!!!!!!!!!

chunky
22-06-2005, 19:55
the price was 150,000 one hundred and fifty grand!!!!!!!!!! Seems a bit steep when Maystar can kit your ride out for under 100...

Spanpody
22-06-2005, 20:00
Originally posted by chunky
Seems a bit steep when Maystar can kit your ride out for under 100... Maystar are the bo11ocks (https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26019) :D

chunky
22-06-2005, 20:44
Originally posted by Spanpody
Maystar are the bo11ocks (https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26019) :D Ahhh, happy days :D

Evilution
22-06-2005, 22:53
visited a place called sq plus today in trafford park manchester to buy a lead for my stereo,great bunch of guys very friendly and will chat for hours about all things ice :D
then my attention was drawn to the workshop where they had a black lincoln navigator which is in the process of having a "ONE
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUND" ice installation :eek: :eek: it was amazing ten and twelve inch screens everywhere speakers in every place imaginable,there was even a reversing monitor in the rear view mirror!!
and it had 26 INCH alloys which were just amazing.
the good news is that this vehicle will be on show at this years max power show at the nec. i know the max power show is not really our thing but believe me you have to go and see this thing it is totally mindblowing..... :D

To be fair, I think that price covers the whole vehicle - complete interior re-do, wheels and tyres (over 16K :eek: ), brakes, supercharger, etc. So not so bad after all..... :)

You're right - those wheels are the biggest i've ever seen and make the monster AP's behind them look tiny!