Autronics vs SD? [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Autronics vs SD?

DannyBoarer
06-03-2014, 18:59
Hello

Im after some advise my VI run's an autronics ecu I have the standard one still has anyone changed back to standard ecu and then gone sd? Any benifits to this my car seems to run fine but I dont have a boost controler ect can this be added to the autronics ecu? I have no idea what boost the car is running ect

Cheers

Danny

Oracle
06-03-2014, 20:12
boost controller will help, I wouldn't change the ecu, better to add avcr.

autronics can control the boost.

Mark Shead
06-03-2014, 20:16
Hello

Im after some advise my VI run's an autronics ecu I have the standard one still has anyone changed back to standard ecu and then gone sd? Any benifits to this my car seems to run fine but I dont have a boost controler ect can this be added to the autronics ecu? I have no idea what boost the car is running ect

Cheers

Danny

I would use the Autronic and it can control the boost very well.

Mark

DannyBoarer
06-03-2014, 20:57
Cool it run's very well i.e cold start, slow speed ect doesnt seem to fuel surge or run to lean but I'm new to all this ecu, turbo stuff I come from a motorbike bckground. Mark would you be able to look at the currant map ect? And point me in the right direction as to what I need regarding boost control ect I only live outside woking so your only half hour away.

DannyBoarer
06-03-2014, 20:58
Sorry to be stupid but what is avcr?

boost controller will help, I wouldn't change the ecu, better to add avcr.

autronics can control the boost.

TOMM1
06-03-2014, 21:04
Sorry to be stupid but what is avcr?

Avcr is a boost controller mate :smthumbup

Mark Shead
06-03-2014, 21:05
Cool it run's very well i.e cold start, slow speed ect doesnt seem to fuel surge or run to lean but I'm new to all this ecu, turbo stuff I come from a motorbike bckground. Mark would you be able to look at the currant map ect? And point me in the right direction as to what I need regarding boost control ect I only live outside woking so your only half hour away.

Yes no problem.

Mark

DannyBoarer
06-03-2014, 21:12
I will be in contact with you Mark very soon the car is going on the rolling road meet next weekend so I should have a better understanding what its running at least bhp and boost?