how do to read apexi fc got fault [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

how do to read apexi fc got fault

stevewoodall
03-03-2014, 19:26
how do i read faults on my apexi fc got a fault on my car got a few m8s that know evos (B6lee and wingnut) got them to have a look there pointing me to the crank or cam sensor car keeps cutting out spoke to ant at indigo gt who maps the car on a really bad line from what i heard him say he said go into ect on the control then to sensors what on this relates to cam and crank sensors if this does not show me them how can i check them cam is easy to change so don't mind just trying that but would be nice to just test them. tried putting a pic of what it shows me on my commander under sensors but cant get it to load :wallbang: will try again later.

stevewoodall
03-03-2014, 20:09

b6lee
03-03-2014, 20:27
As it's a intermittent fault I guess the volts/resistance readings won't show unless sensor is down at that time.

Fault code or something like that required really :)

stevewoodall
03-03-2014, 20:59
no it wont but If I know what I am looking at it would help as then can get it to fault and watch it as it does as you seen when it faults doesn't take long to wait or if I use it takes less time as I found out from my 4 hour 2 mile drive home. pain in the ass some much easier if could just plug data tool into it and get fault codes

drue1
06-03-2014, 15:10
That's the colour hand controller I want as mine is a green screen