Alarm keep going off [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Alarm keep going off

evomad786
06-04-2012, 16:21
Hello need some help I got a laserline alarm and the other day when I got to work went over a bump I recall parked up and alarm the car. Alarm went off and I checked if every thing was closed etc and every thing was closed.
Now at home day off thought I'd do a process of limitation I check all door seņor things to let you know if all doors are closed all good there.
Checked bonet senor that's ok as well
Only thing I cannot find is where would the boot seņor is?
From the 3 flashes I get on the LED it says either boot,door circuit not closed :handsup:
Any one know what to do the only thing I do not know is where the boot seņor would be:handsup:

stu8
06-04-2012, 16:28
Hello need some help I got a laserline alarm and the other day when I got to work went over a bump I recall parked up and alarm the car. Alarm went off and I checked if every thing was closed etc and every thing was closed.
Now at home day off thought I'd do a process of limitation I check all door seņor things to let you know if all doors are closed all good there.
Checked bonet senor that's ok as well
Only thing I cannot find is where would the boot seņor is?
From the 3 flashes I get on the LED it says either boot,door circuit not closed :handsup:
Any one know what to do the only thing I do not know is where the boot seņor would be:handsup:

personally I would try disconnecting the bonnet sensor (make sure the wire doesnt touch anything), thats usually the faulty 1 (as your interior light would be on if it was a door sensor and usually comes on when you open the door)

As for the boot, put your phone on video in the boot, and close the boot, see if the light goes off

Stu

evomad786
06-04-2012, 16:32
I did the phone on video in the boot and the light didn't go off when I shut the boot.
How do I fix this?

MR_TOAD
07-04-2012, 12:55
I did the phone on video in the boot and the light didn't go off when I shut the boot.
How do I fix this?

Not to sure where switch is it will prob be in the lock mechanism
have a looky there

Ian