Double Din [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Double Din

steviechaplin
16-03-2012, 11:03
Hi all,

Im thinking of fitting a double din cd/dvd player into my e6 but will have to relocate my gauges as they sit under my single head unit. Just wondering where people have there's as don't really want them up the pillar? Any pics etc would be great aswell lets see what you have got.

Cheers

spoon77
16-03-2012, 19:36
Hi all,

Im thinking of fitting a double din cd/dvd player into my e6 but will have to relocate my gauges as they sit under my single head unit. Just wondering where people have there's as don't really want them up the pillar? Any pics etc would be great aswell lets see what you have got.

Cheers

Don't have a pic to hand but you could mount a single din flip-out screen. I've got one in my e8. That way you can leave everything where it is (assuming your gauges are below your current system. :smthumbup Kenwood do a couple of nice units mine has sat nav also :)

steviechaplin
16-03-2012, 19:57
Didt even think of that! Yh my gauges are under it! :-) will have a nose wot there is cheers

spoon77
16-03-2012, 23:30
Didt even think of that! Yh my gauges are under it! :-) will have a nose wot there is cheers

No bother and if ya want a pic of my own setup i'd be happy too. Just send me a pm :smthumbup