Thanks to Pace Ward [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Thanks to Pace Ward

joeatkinson83
25-10-2010, 16:47
I would like to thank Daniel McCartney at Pace Ward for sorting cheaper car insurance after gettin a renewel from Sky for nearly 100 quid more than it was last year (I thought it was ment to go down every year :confused::confused::confused:), and because im workin in germany he also squared it away easily and with no hassel!!!

cheers buddy :smthumbup

mikey-evo7
25-10-2010, 17:00
I would like to thank Daniel McCartney at Pace Ward for sorting cheaper car insurance after gettin a renewel from Sky for nearly 100 quid more than it was last year (I thought it was ment to go down every year :confused::confused::confused:), and because im workin in germany he also squared it away easily and with no hassel!!!

happy days, mine is coming up soon:wallbang:
knew you were in army before evn reading your avatar bit:smthumbup "he also squared it away":smthumbup

joeatkinson83
25-10-2010, 17:14
are squaddies that obvious?lol!

26-10-2010, 08:39

Thanks for the Feedback :smthumbup