Recommend a garage in w.yorkshire / yorkshire [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Recommend a garage in w.yorkshire / yorkshire

morpheus1870
17-10-2010, 20:15
Hi all new to evo ownership wanting to know if anyone can recomend a good garage for the evo. Planning on having a clutch fitted soon and a thorough once over check of the car looking ar fueling boost etc so rolling road capacity would also be ideal. Obviously looking for a reputable honest garage as don't want to messed around. Looking for west yorkshire / yorkshire area ideally but manchester cheshire is no problem either.

Thanks in advance

Captain Carling
17-10-2010, 20:28
Try [email protected] (The Racing Line) mate. Hes number one up there

morpheus1870
17-10-2010, 20:36
Try [email protected] (The Racing Line) mate. Hes number one up there

Mate you legend, TRL are only in Halifax where I work!! Thats top notch! Thanks will call them tomorrow! Need a clutch now!

apollo1979
17-10-2010, 20:41
+1 TRL have an excellent rep

I have had mine serviced there trust them 100% from what i have read on here

18-10-2010, 07:00
Mate you legend, TRL are only in Halifax where I work!! Thats top notch! Thanks will call them tomorrow! Need a clutch now!

I travel 6hours to him to have my work done... that should speak volumes :smthumbup

Matt TRL
18-10-2010, 07:51
Hi all new to evo ownership wanting to know if anyone can recomend a good garage for the evo. Planning on having a clutch fitted soon and a thorough once over check of the car looking ar fueling boost etc so rolling road capacity would also be ideal. Obviously looking for a reputable honest garage as don't want to messed around. Looking for west yorkshire / yorkshire area ideally but manchester cheshire is no problem either.

Thanks in advance

We would be more than happy to look after you

Just call us on 01422 347744

Many thanks

Matt

morpheus1870
18-10-2010, 20:09
We would be more than happy to look after you

Just call us on 01422 347744

Many thanks

Matt

Thanks for all the advice today Matt and booking me next week at such short notice, really appreciate it especially with you guys being so busy. Deff got yourself some new and future repeat custom. :smthumbup

By the way regarding the flywheel, the car currently has a new fidanza flywheel from 7/8/9 which has only covered 5 thousand miles max.

See you next week.

Matt TRL
19-10-2010, 11:44
Thanks for all the advice today Matt and booking me next week at such short notice, really appreciate it especially with you guys being so busy. Deff got yourself some new and future repeat custom. :smthumbup

By the way regarding the flywheel, the car currently has a new fidanza flywheel from 7/8/9 which has only covered 5 thousand miles max.

See you next week.

Your welcome :smthumbup

Matt