Stevie@Eight Speed [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

[email protected] Speed

robind
01-10-2010, 13:45
Could you please PM myself or Ant and update on parts, have been trying to get you for two days :confused:

01-10-2010, 14:17
Sorted, Thanks Stevie :smthumbup

Eight Speed
01-10-2010, 22:28
Could you please PM myself or Ant and update on parts, have been trying to get you for two days :confused:

Hi Mate,

I have spoken to Ant about the mount on Wednesday and today. Have I missed your calls?

I have had some issues with my call divert when away from the unit but have answered pretty much every other.

Drop me a line or a text any time mate.

Regards,
Stevie

robind
08-10-2010, 12:39
Very disappointing Stevie, not only are you returning calls for the last 3 days or even answering the phone but the parts you promised us for this week after delays already have not arrived for this weekends race :shake:
At least we now know where not to go in the future

Eight Speed
08-10-2010, 12:55
Hi Robin,

Part only landed this morning with our supplier. I spoke to Tracktive this morning to see if we could get it to you directly for tomorrow morning before you set off for Snetterton but they said they had managed to arrange something.

Which number have you been calling as I can't understand how I have missed your calls for the last 3 days or not returned them, did you leave a message?

Really sorry about this Robin, it was never my intent to delay proceedings in any way I assure you. I ordered the part when Ant ordered it from me and it has taken longer than expected. Again, not intentional.

Stevie

Eight Speed
08-10-2010, 13:31
Hi,

Just spoke to Ant at Indigo and he explained he tried to call me from Tracktive but it comes through as a witheld number. I missed a couple of these yesterday but I can't call back as the number is witheld :(

Glad you are sorted and sorry for any hassle.

Stevie

kins
08-10-2010, 14:51
A bit harsh that Robin :shake:
It sounds to me that Stevie has done his very best here.

Very disappointing Stevie, not only are you returning calls for the last 3 days or even answering the phone but the parts you promised us for this week after delays already have not arrived for this weekends race :shake:
At least we now know where not to go in the future

Eight Speed
08-10-2010, 14:57
To be fair to Robin he needed the part for the race and I knew that but I genuinely tried to get it to him albeit last minute.

The comms issue has been an issue but I have some mitigation for that.

Sorry again to Robin, never intended to let him down.

Thanks for your heads up Karl ;)