Evo breakers [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Evo breakers

parklandtomed
29-09-2010, 11:13
hi guys got a couple of projects on the go, need a decent evo breakers anyone reccomend anyone? cant seem to find anyone who is any help

cheers

tom

andysavas
29-09-2010, 11:35
John at evobreakers on here

Pm him mate

exeter-evo
29-09-2010, 11:43
as above...clicky (https://www.lancerregister.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)

Raph
29-09-2010, 11:44
Can defo vouch for [email protected] ..he has everything!

mikey-evo7
29-09-2010, 11:49
Can defo vouch for [email protected] ..he has everything!

+1, perfect service:smthumbup

29-09-2010, 12:19
Thanks guys :) i owe you all a half a shandy.

give me a bell on 07545081274 and ill try my best to help you out

many thanks
john

dazxxx
30-09-2010, 00:09
give [email protected] a call mate 01477 500895 and if he hasnt then protec performance, both have nice quality bits and dont look like the've come out of the ocean of scrap cars....most evo/car breakers sell crap and look like the items should be in the bin and been covered up with spraypaint.......not the above 2 names,they have nice bits that they know work and not of damaged cars they couldnt gaurantee like most:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

peeler
30-09-2010, 08:29
As said John will look after you, top service :smthumbup

Next day bits too.

30-09-2010, 08:50
give [email protected] a call mate 01477 500895 and if he hasnt then protec performance, both have nice quality bits and dont look like the've come out of the ocean of scrap cars....most evo/car breakers sell crap and look like the items should be in the bin and been covered up with spraypaint.......not the above 2 names,they have nice bits that they know work and not of damaged cars they couldnt gaurantee like most:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

Meow Daz,,, i think you might struggle very hard to find someone with that opinion of my parts.

I guarantee all my parts work and if mistakes are made "which are very very rarely" i rectify them.

30-09-2010, 09:33
Had used parts from CPP and John both excellent and will look after you no end.

BobH
30-09-2010, 10:30
+1 for John.
Great guy & will help you out no end & quick delivery:smthumbup

Optimum Performance
30-09-2010, 10:38

OOoooooooo now thats not nice

Openly having a slag at another trader ..... tut tut

Very professional daz !

John has alway been very helpful to me and cant recommend him enough (apart from his cheek and continued p1$$ taking)

Optimum Performance
30-09-2010, 10:40
In fact Daz ....

it was only this week that John gave me your number because he thought you could help me out with some parts

I see this doesnt work the other way round !

E7_RS2
01-10-2010, 23:20
Fair play Daz tell it how it is, far to much brown nosing here.

Sorry John but what gets put on a thread and what gets told via pm are 2 different stories all toghether.

E5_DCB
01-10-2010, 23:49
Jap DNA Another.

dazxxx
02-10-2010, 00:53
Meow Daz,,, i think you might struggle very hard to find someone with that opinion of my parts.

I guarantee all my parts work and if mistakes are made "which are very very rarely" i rectify them.

errrrr wasnt aimed at you,but have i touched a nerve:lol::lol:...was implying these that import damaged cars and parts in containers from abroad and can't gaurantee if they work or not and when asked to replace or re-fund after they come up with allsorts of excuses,had few people ring me that have bought various bits and all from the same place and were crap :smthumbup:smthumbup

and for all others that have replied thinking i was having a go , i am very straight spoken and basically if i was going to mention people, i would without hesitation,so please reframe from thinking my reply was aimed at anyone in specific :smthumbup......

dazxxx
02-10-2010, 00:57
OOoooooooo now thats not nice

Openly having a slag at another trader ..... tut tut

Very professional daz !

John has alway been very helpful to me and cant recommend him enough (apart from his cheek and continued p1$$ taking)

:handsup::handsup::handsup:read the reply i put and you tell me were i was having a go at another trader on here or can people not read english or follow how it reads....and as mentioned if i was going to slag another trader i would mention specific :mhihi::mhihi:

EVO JAKE
02-10-2010, 01:29
:handsup::handsup::handsup:read the reply i put and you tell me were i was having a go at another trader on here or can people not read english or follow how it reads....and as mentioned if i was going to slag another trader i would mention specific :mhihi::mhihi:

Dazz thats pss U always slag everyone:crackup:

U have always been a man of our word on here :thumbup:

Keep yer chin up am sure someone is havin a dig mate:wallbang: Ye get them Eh:shake:

Stallion
02-10-2010, 01:32
Keep on topic please

MLR Moderator

dazxxx
02-10-2010, 01:37
it is on topic and dont think i was the one that quoted what was wrote and thought i was having a dig at them....so if it is of topic it wasnt me...i recomended 2 traders and people seem to think it was at them :shake::shake:must have hit a nerve.:smthumbup

if you clean the thread please make sure my recomendations for trader stays on :smthumbup:smthumbup

EVO JAKE
02-10-2010, 01:51
Keep on topic please

MLR Moderator
I am only speaking my mind and opinion LOL !! For what it's worth on here anymore:angel:

EvoJake

04-10-2010, 08:11
Fair play Daz tell it how it is, far to much brown nosing here.

Sorry John but what gets put on a thread and what gets told via pm are 2 different stories all toghether.

Feel free to eloborate :smthumbup