FQ Performance [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

FQ Performance

karammander
27-09-2010, 19:57
First i would like to say a big Thank You to Lee at FQ Performance.

The service i have received has been fantastic, very welcoming and understanding. I came to him for an investigation as to why i was unable to select gears whilst the engine was running. I gave him the vehicle with no need for a quick turn around but within a few days he had diagnosed the fault and i went about finding the parts to rectify the faults.

I found the parts needed on here and they were sent up to him, within a couple of days he had the new clutch fitted and box back in. Even though i was unable to pick up the vehicle straight away he was happy to store it for me with no charge.

On collection he waited for me at the workshop whilst i embarked upon a nightmare of a journey from central london up to brackley.

Now i have the car back and its a joy to drive, he even had it cleaned for me before collection.

Now there are many other garages close to me in the london area i could take the vehicle for service and repair but i can now say due to the service i will be making the trip up there from now on.

Thanks

Karam Mander

Optimum Performance
28-09-2010, 17:33
Thanks Karam :smthumbup

Glad we managed to sort it for you

Lee
FQ