Cartel on Line "E-Bay" [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Cartel on Line "E-Bay"

S8GEC
22-09-2010, 21:51
Just wondering if anyone else as purchased items from them? not the company on MLR but the company selling on E-Bay, i brought and paid for some goods on the 1st of this month quoted 5-7 days delivery
it's now the 22nd & despite e mailing i still have nothing and i'm having no response again, wondering if i should report it to E Bay

E5_DCB
22-09-2010, 22:00
Same company isnt it?
Email him on here.

S8GEC
22-09-2010, 22:08
Same company isnt it?
Email him on here.

I first quoted on here and the guy came back and said it was nothing to do with the company on here and was his busuiness partner, don't know but it's now 3 times longer than the advertised delivery time of 5-7 days just wondering if i've lost my Money

Paul-EVO
24-09-2010, 16:43
must be honest, i'm not impressed with him, was contacting him on ebay but hardly ever replied!

JimBFC
24-09-2010, 16:45
John is normally very good mate, try PM'ing him on here like Darren says.

CARTEL
24-09-2010, 19:46
Guys ,

The Ebay stuff is seperate from Cartel-online here on the MLR , Its ran by my business partner and i dont advertise the same products on here. Theres no such thing as lost money , i ve been on here for 5 years and am easily contactable

S8GEC you PMd me with a concern over a late product and i replied instantly , if you have any more concerns PM me..... im on here every day.

Paul-EVO i ve just checked ebay and every question has been replied to , we did have a slow week where we moved premesis. again if you have a concern PM me im on here every day

J

Paul-EVO
24-09-2010, 22:40
Guys ,

Paul-EVO i ve just checked ebay and every question has been replied to , we did have a slow week where we moved premesis. again if you have a concern PM me im on here every day

J

your last email said to send you the quote off tuna motorsport and you'll beat it, emailed it to you and haven't heard off you since. maybe you didn't get it? i dont know????

S8GEC
24-09-2010, 23:00
Just tried to pm on MLR and got this

CARTEL has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just checked my E Bay account and got reply :smthumbup after third pm

Hi Mate ,

Sorry about this just chased it up with the supplier (Rexpeed) they neglected to tell us that the item was on back order and is still on abck order for another 2-3 weeks. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Very sorry there is no excuse , supply paypal details and we will refund or work out a deal for them being delayed

- cartel-online

What can i say ?? if i get the said items it will have taken close on two months :wallbang::wallbang: for a pair of carbon Bonnet Vents :confused::confused:

CARTEL
25-09-2010, 01:18
You know the situation now , make a decision and i lll sort it out.... happy to refund if you dont want to wait. Im sorry the situation has trned bad , it is not how we operate however with such a large range of products and a busy ebay store sometimes bad things happen.

Paul-Evo ....... Im sure I emailed back saying the wheels you were interested in were out of stock and asked if there were any more you were interested in. If you didnt recieve it let me know and we can go thru it

My PM box has now been empted so any more questions just ask

FQ360 NICK
25-09-2010, 07:42
Never had any problems with John top bloke :smthumbup

Even if he is a little bit gay :lol:

ChrisW!
27-09-2010, 15:57
your last email said to send you the quote off tuna motorsport and you'll beat it, emailed it to you and haven't heard off you since. maybe you didn't get it? i dont know????

Maybe he was busy bumming a kangaroo? :crackup::crackup::crackup: