Evo Check up/Health Check [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Evo Check up/Health Check

Kenobi_RTOC
27-08-2010, 21:13
Hi guys ok so loving my car today had lots of fun. Smiles from ear to ear all day.

Now I would like to take it for a check up with a reputable firm. Perhaps get it on the rollers for a power readout as a base for where the cars at.

Im in Leicestershire.

Where would you guys go if you where me?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

HEL Performance
28-08-2010, 05:57
Tracktive Solutions in Melton Mowbray.:smthumbup Welcome BTW. :)

Kenobi_RTOC
28-08-2010, 06:18

Hi there,

I've done a search and read some good things about those boys. Richard especially.

I'm hoping to get yet another map on my colt and think i will take it there.

tic tac6
28-08-2010, 06:22
M G Autos...............:smthumbup

ChrisW!
28-08-2010, 07:12
Hi guys ok so loving my car today had lots of fun. Smiles from ear to ear all day.

Now I would like to take it for a check up with a reputable firm. Perhaps get it on the rollers for a power readout as a base for where the cars at.

Im in Leicestershire.

Where would you guys go if you where me?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Hey dude, how's it going? When did you get an evo? I thought you were all about the Colt's!

stevov
28-08-2010, 07:57
m g autos...............:smthumbup

+1

Kenobi_RTOC
28-08-2010, 09:08
Hey dude, how's it going? When did you get an evo? I thought you were all about the Colt's!

Hey dude I thought I would find you here. Can I come see ya monday fella, show you car etc let you check it over?

Still got my colt but that a summer toy. It hates winter and the rain sucked recently so I got my winter merc out. Then I span my merc up at Beutmont leys a50 roundabout. Scared crap out of myself hurt my neck a bit. Was so glad my little girls were not with me. Decide there and then as I was facing the wrong way on the roundabout with on coming traffic pittying me "time for the Evo" :lol:

ChrisW!
28-08-2010, 09:19
can we switch to LMC mate, because even tho i know you on a personal level i don't want to be seen as an unauthorised trader on here

Optimum Performance
28-08-2010, 12:59

I wouldnt ...

He is rude, unhelpful and incredibly arrogant ....

Ferg F
28-08-2010, 14:17
M G Autos...............:smthumbup

+1

+2 Matt will keep you right, did a good job of my engine when he forged it :smthumbup

Kenobi_RTOC
30-08-2010, 20:51
I wouldnt ...

He is rude, unhelpful and incredibly arrogant ....

Ooohh, Is that deffo Richard your talking about there?

NeilP1
31-08-2010, 20:04
+3 M.G Autos

DesEvo 8
31-08-2010, 20:21
+4 for MG AUTOS:smthumbup