Performance HQ - Dalgety Bay [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Performance HQ - Dalgety Bay

EwanS
23-08-2010, 21:45
well just thought I would share my experience so far :lol:

pooped doon tae see Russsssssssssssssssss for a blether and welcome him intae the frae and what dae I get - nowt but advise and tuning guru fashion on how tae mak the wee lamb go faster.

and it it cost me .........................

Get yer ass across there and support our fave Scots tuner - Performance HQ have got it goin oan it seems - big plans - bigger planners and a worshop to make many cry ..........Russs - Good Luck Awe the best - fae me and the boys

smithy evo9
23-08-2010, 23:28
russ is the boy like

Ferg F
24-08-2010, 12:34
Aye, will be across to see him in October when I get back :naughty:

The Admiral
24-08-2010, 14:49
So it was you blethering to him all day that meant he didn't answer his phone to me then?! :goingmad: :lol:

Rog :D

LGEVO
24-08-2010, 15:04
Russ is great, shame about the mess ups recently there, hope he can pull it all together.:)

24-08-2010, 20:54
So it was you blethering to him all day that meant he didn't answer his phone to me then?! :goingmad: :lol:

Rog :D

Sorry Rog :o
Not been in the office much last couple of days.
Will call you tomorrow morning.

24-08-2010, 20:59
Russ is great, shame about the mess ups recently there, hope he can pull it all together.:)

A victim of our own success Lisa, but embarassing and disappointing :wallbang:

If anyones wondering - 2 dyno days had to be cancelled at the last minute as the new dyno wasn't ready. Customs hold ups etc :(

Dyno day this weekend though, and a big feature on the new dyno coming up in Fast Ford :D

EwanS
24-08-2010, 21:21
Hardly your fault then is it Russ ?

keep up the good work - by the way - stickers are off :lol: new livery required :lol:

LGEVO
25-08-2010, 09:56
Hardly your fault then is it Russ ?

keep up the good work - by the way - stickers are off :lol: new livery required :lol:

No one said it was Russ's fault:confused: Russ took it on board though and tried which made everyone think it was his fault.

Shame Russ had to clear up someone else's mess.

The Admiral
25-08-2010, 12:09
Sorry Rog :o
Not been in the office much last couple of days.
Will call you tomorrow morning.
Sorted - thanks :D 173mph here we come :naughty:

Rog :lol:

Ferg F
25-08-2010, 12:34
Sorted - thanks :D 173mph here we come :naughty:

Rog :lol:

:eek: :smthumbup