SJS Composites [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

SJS Composites

markmec
21-08-2010, 12:43
I have just got back from SJS's new workshop/premises.

Simon made a special trip down to show me round, and I got to see some of the workings and fresh out the oven Carbon products.. :naughty:

I collected my Evo 6 Slam panel (bought from Group buy on here) and also mangaged to prize a pair of Carbon Rad brackets out of his hands aswell.. :mhihi: Which I believe will be available to the mere minions on here shortly.. :lol:

There looks to be good things to come from SJS, and I wish them all the best with the new venture!!!

I will get some pics up when the Camera has charged!! :wallbang:

:smthumbup

Goginawa
21-08-2010, 14:53
Simon did mention something about ,cough ,cough an open day cough cough,would be really nice to visit the premises and see what SJS looks like now after they have settled in

markmec
21-08-2010, 15:16
The only thing I noticed was a lack of coffee machine(free vend of course)

:lol:

If I need any Carbon in the future, I will defo be going to SJS!!

SJSdesign
23-08-2010, 10:19
Hey Mark, you are most welcome :)

Dam it i'll add coffee machine to the list! We do have for customers Big comfy Sofa, big screen TV, xbox, wifi, and a big stack of magazines!...... not a bad start :D

Appreciate the great feedback thanks.

We still need to finish the place before we do an open day, its come on a long way though!

Cheers

Si

23-08-2010, 14:07
The only thing I noticed was a lack of coffee machine(free vend of course)

:lol:

If I need any Carbon in the future, I will defo be going to SJS!!

Glad you liked it Mark and yes, Simon is making the place very inviting, soon we wont be able to get rid of people!!! LOL

As you saw we are ramping up on all sorts of different parts for you fine people.

Looking forward to the open day as well.

Cam&LadyL
23-08-2010, 15:42
Bring on the open day:smthumbup

I owe you a tenner Si....dont i :lol::smthumbup

PWPro
23-08-2010, 18:43
well done si keep up the good work kidda !!