Keighley Trade Sports & Performance [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Keighley Trade Sports & Performance

mikemike180
24-06-2009, 11:57
Hi Guys

I've now sold my motor and i'm officially on the hunt for a Evo 6 and i've got about 8000 to spend

i've seen a few nice one's on "Keighley Trade Sports & Performance" but heard some bad things about them

What do you guys think?

Any info would be great

Thanks guys
Mike

dal.a
24-06-2009, 11:59
Just to start you off :smthumbup

https://www.lancerregister.com/search.php?searchid=4600259

arnnie
24-06-2009, 11:59
Hi Guys

I've now sold my motor and i'm officially on the hunt for a Evo 6 and i've got about 8000 to spend

i've seen a few nice one's on "Keighley Trade Sports & Performance" but heard some bad things about them

What do you guys think?

Any info would be great

Thanks guys
Mike

Do a search :smthumbup at the top.... says it all really...........

Barge and Pole would spring to mind ;)

mikemike180
24-06-2009, 12:03
Ha Ha

Cheers guys... the search goes on

Razor
24-06-2009, 17:36
Check on here and pistonheads.com, if you see something on pistonheads.com then ask this forum about the car. Someone is bound to know something about it.

Della
24-06-2009, 17:41
...Well it's funny you should ask! We had to part ways with our gorgeous IX (ask anybody on here it was a stunning car!) :blush: and somehow it ended up there :eek: We couldn't believe it, i just think it has a bad name and it sticks, but i've heard they are starting to get a few decent things in now?

It might be worth giving them a go :) Oh and the IX wasn't up for sale for very long :mhihi:

gt-pete
24-06-2009, 18:45
Just as another opinion. years ago, when i was on the hunt for a Starlet GT, i went all the way up to Keighley (from the midlands) and was very very dissappointed. I was shown round by a 12 year old nerd, who didnt even know an exhaust manifold from an ash tray!:shake: Then, when i asked to take a certain car for a test drive, they said it wouldnt start :confused:
And then, i saw a car i was actually interested in, and the glove box, petrol filler car, and a wing mirror were missing, to which they said, oh, "we needed to borrow them, but you can pick them up pretty cheap now on ebay!" :wallbang:
Id stay well clear!! :smthumbdo

Uncle Winnet
24-06-2009, 20:07
Hi Guys

What do you guys think?

Any info would be great

Thanks guys
Mike

was there on sat didnt see any nice ones only a new evo x

john