Spec-r are back just placed my order [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Spec-r are back just placed my order

dearsman
18-06-2009, 18:35
Thought i would post up a thread to let anyone know who's interested :smthumbup.. Spec-r are open for business.
Best part about it is that Peter will give 10% discount off list prices for any MLR member :smthumbup:smthumbup

feel free to pm me for any details

You will not get a nicer bloke and the products are second to non :smthumbup...

My order is in :naughty::mhihi: its like Christmas comes early :crackup:.. Will post up some pictures when i get them fitted to a new Evo :smthumbup:smthumbup

Some nice new products for the Evo aswell :smthumbup parts it fit the whole Evo range not just the 4/5/6 as per the web site

www.spec-r.co.uk

Can't wait :coolsm::coolsm:

dearsman
20-06-2009, 17:41
Emails replyed :smthumbup Yep products to fit the 7/8/9 aswell lads :coolsm:

nickygixer-k5
20-06-2009, 17:52
Spoke to Peter today about my parts (lots) waiting on some custom made Rad brackets will post some piccies when fitted and plus1 for a top bloke:smthumbup really nice guy is Peter likes to chat.Why not pop in and see him he,s located in Devizes:smthumbup

dearsman
20-06-2009, 17:53
Top bloke selling top parts what more are you after and come on your evo deserves it lol!!!

Eight Speed
20-06-2009, 20:30
I am really pleased about this, Peter is a lovely chap and I wish him all the best for the future :)

Stevie

dearsman
21-06-2009, 17:43
I am really pleased about this, Peter is a lovely chap and I wish him all the best for the future :)

Stevie

Yup think the feeling is the same throughout the camp :smthumbup

dearsman
25-06-2009, 17:51
email replyed :smthumbup.. good to see us Evo lads supporting Spec-r :smthumbup