Midlands Evo Work [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Midlands Evo Work

gt-pete
14-06-2009, 08:10
Just for everyones information (mainly for you Midlands folk) I had my new Exedy clutch and flywheel fitted yesterday by Raulfy and his mate at Solihul auto center, in birmingham.
And i just wanted to say, what an awesome job he did, and i will certainly recommend him to anyone else! All in all he stripped it all down, and had it all back together in just over 3 hours, and still found time to make me a brew!
So a big thanks to Raulfy for sorting my clutch problem, and a big thanks to Rajaman and Ab's for sorting me his number! :smthumbup

Ifty_Evo9MR
14-06-2009, 12:24
Just for everyones information (mainly for you Midlands folk) I had my new Exedy clutch and flywheel fitted yesterday by Raulfy and his mate at Solihul auto center, in birmingham.
And i just wanted to say, what an awesome job he did, and i will certainly recommend him to anyone else! All in all he stripped it all down, and had it all back together in just over 3 hours, and still found time to make me a brew!
So a big thanks to Raulfy for sorting my clutch problem, and a big thanks to Rajaman and Ab's for sorting me his number! :smthumbup

+1 to recommend Raufy for Evo work. He has done many jobs for me and friends for the past few years now and I cannot fault him or his work. Top lad.

TNE
15-06-2009, 14:40
That's good to know their's another Midlands outlet who work on Evo's. :smthumbup

gt-pete were you out up HH yeterday, if so nice looking VI?

gt-pete
15-06-2009, 17:44
That's good to know their's another Midlands outlet who work on Evo's. :smthumbup

gt-pete were you out up HH yeterday, if so nice looking VI?

Yes matey, that was me! i was being very good tho!! (honest):coolsm:
Raulfy is a top bloke, he seems very knowledgable and honest.
His new garage down the A45 in sheldon is very well equiped, well, he wasnt scared to get the kettle on!!:D

TNE
16-06-2009, 13:07
Yes matey, that was me! i was being very good tho!! (honest):coolsm:

Thought so I remembered your car from pictures you put up a while ago, sounded nice. :smthumbup

That was me BTW in the silver VIII FQ that gave you the nod on the opposite side of the carrigeway when we were all told to move on :lol:, i'm up there every now and then when it's warm so i'll come over for a chat next time if your not out playing. ;) :D

gt-pete
16-06-2009, 19:33
ahhhh rite, yeah i remember dude! sweet looking VIII mate. Like yourself, i only ever go up if its a nice night, but deffo, come over and have a chat next time your out!

Rajaman
21-06-2009, 18:21
The Barsteward has never made me a cuppa in all the years I've known him ;)

Glad to hear your sorted mate
I was there on Friday getting my Eibachs and splitter fitted, and as always job was a good un

R