Performance Motors - Blackburn - Help [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Performance Motors - Blackburn - Help

alexst
31-05-2009, 21:47
Anyone dealt with these guys before, they have a couple of Evo's I wouldn't mind looking at this Saturday. They seem to be fairly cheap, but that isn't always a good thing :o

There are some other nice V's available at the moment at around 5,500 asking price, but they are all so far away from West Yorkshire! Want something with less than 50k miles on it, which will be a V at that price IMO.

Cheers in advance.

dazxxx
31-05-2009, 22:10
you never know till you visit and look mate as price dosnt always reflect condition and i personally know the lad who sells them at performance motors and he's straight talking and dosnt make thousands on cars as he just has a turn around policy so 4 or 5 cars with a few hundread quid out of them is always better than being greedy and mot moving any cars :smthumbup:smthumbup

rschris
31-05-2009, 22:13
Anyone dealt with these guys before, they have a couple of Evo's I wouldn't mind looking at this Saturday. They seem to be fairly cheap, but that isn't always a good thing :o

There are some other nice V's available at the moment at around 5,500 asking price, but they are all so far away from West Yorkshire! Want something with less than 50k miles on it, which will be a V at that price IMO.

Cheers in advance.

Penis mate!!!!!DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!!

unfortunately the stock COULD be great...but what if the car had a problem and you went back to him....

i think you should read this thread from a few pages back onwards and see what kinda guy he REALLY is :rolleyes::shake:

https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=263014&highlight=performance+motors

and a few 100 quid....come on daz he had 1500 across that 6 he sold....

dazxxx
31-05-2009, 23:03
wasnt on about the 6 as i think he's still got it but others i have put him on to has given say 4800 and sold them for 5200-5400 .... most traders like 2k+ across a car or sometimes even more but i do understand that most traders have a lot of overheads with premises and that so they have to ask more to cover things.... obviously you dont get on with him,but i find him ok as i'm straight talking and dont take any bull of anyone....but thats just me,everyone is different:smthumbup:smthumbup

rschris
31-05-2009, 23:11
wasnt on about the 6 as i think he's still got it but others i have put him on to has given say 4800 and sold them for 5200-5400 .... most traders like 2k+ across a car or sometimes even more but i do understand that most traders have a lot of overheads with premises and that so they have to ask more to cover things.... obviously you dont get on with him,but i find him ok as i'm straight talking and dont take any bull of anyone....but thats just me,everyone is different:smthumbup:smthumbup

No doubt daz...i would do that same thing i.e few hundred quid on a few cars i would be happy but like you say some have thousands across which to me is ludicrous....big business, medium or small..

I know your straight talking no point being anything other than:smthumbup

However the company is question recent actions i.e on the thread doesnt show much about him as a person and shows how straight talking HE is... and i dont think it was JUST me it was mods and other members who took the same opinion aswell. A shame as we could do with more GOOD evo dealers in the UK. unfortunately this is one that as i stated i will do all i can to make sure no one buys his cars....

not after thats show he put on:shake: and i think you will understand that:)