BC coilovers for Evo X [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

BC coilovers for Evo X

sweet
29-04-2009, 20:50
I may be after a set of bc coilovers for my X the inverted type,can any of you traders tell me if you have them in stock and whats your best price delivered and /or fitted.:smthumbup

Stallion
29-04-2009, 20:56
Hows the car going.... all sorted ?

CaesarSon
29-04-2009, 21:26
Ring KTR-EVO:smthumbup

Also Ant is a BC Dealer now

Eight Speed
29-04-2009, 21:26
Well naturally it would make sense to come to us mate as we are the closest and you love us LOL!!

How about this deal:

BC RM Damper Kit Evo X - 688 inc vat
Fitted - 92.00 inc vat
Alignment - Free of Charge.

I am sure other traders will do the dampers cheaper but with the free alignment and low labour charge it makes a good deal no?

Stevie
You know where we are ;)

sweet
30-04-2009, 14:47
Hows the car going.... all sorted ?

Dont ****in ask mate,its a long story,the car is not sorted.apparently a kit sold by Mitsi is not covered by warranty!!:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:
Have picked the car up today in the same state as i dropped it off 4 days ago:goingmad::goingmad:.
I have a couple of things ongoing so it may still get sorted.;)

sweet
30-04-2009, 14:49
Well naturally it would make sense to come to us mate as we are the closest and you love us LOL!!

How about this deal:

Fitted - 92.00 inc vat

I am sure other traders will do the dampers cheaper but with the free alignment and low labour charge it makes a good deal no?

Stevie
You know where we are ;)

Stevie,If i dont get sorted and I have to pay myself then I will give you a pm or a telephone call,as I`m sure that price is flexible, for an old customer!:D:D:D Do you have them in stock mate?

And you have Pm,regarding something else.

CaesarSon
30-04-2009, 15:37

How about this deal:

Fitted - 92.00 inc vat

Stevie
You know where we are ;)

nice price Stevi :smthumbup