Thanks to neverneverman [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Thanks to neverneverman

gordonm
28-04-2009, 20:27
Big thanks for sorting the pipework and fittings so that I could get my APS I/C fitted.

Great price and top quality parts.:smthumbup

neverneverman
28-04-2009, 20:35
No problem Gordon :) Let me know if you need any other bits ..

JimBFC
28-04-2009, 20:57
Gordon, did you visit Paul for these or get them sent?

gordonm
28-04-2009, 21:07
No problem Gordon :) Let me know if you need any other bits ..

Will do Paul

Gordon, did you visit Paul for these or get them sent?

No Jim mail order its a 14 hour round trip for me :lol:

JimBFC
28-04-2009, 21:08
Will do Paul

No Jim mail order its a 14 hour round trip for me :lol:

lol...would have been suprised if you had gone down to York :lol:

Have you got the battery in the boot Gord?

4G63EvO
28-04-2009, 21:22
Awesome trader is Paul, always ready to help out. Glad you got it sorted Gord.:smthumbup looking forward for some pics.

Jon.

gordonm
28-04-2009, 21:41
lol...would have been suprised if you had gone down to York :lol:

Have you got the battery in the boot Gord?

I've been down to TRL before when I had the TME, its a fair run:lol:

Nah, left the inlet side oem for the moment, the APS lines up fine that side, its the drivers side thats way out. Will go the whole hog with the engine at some point, but more or less standard and that will do for now, working on the handling and brakes first.

They are great the RS aint they Jim:smthumbup

Awesome trader is Paul, always ready to help out. Glad you got it sorted Gord.:smthumbup looking forward for some pics.

Jon.

He sure is Jon, and thank you for the advice on fitting the I/C its was a big help:smthumbup

JimBFC
28-04-2009, 21:50
Had some fun in mine today mate, the diff takes some getting used to at 1st but after a while its clear to see just one of a few things on the RS that makes it fun to drive, slides and back end out at will lol

I agree Gordon, im very happy will it as standard at the minute, very happy indeed, altho my hks coilovers have started groaning after today :-(

4G63EvO
28-04-2009, 21:57
Glad to help out Gord.

Jon.

gordonm
28-04-2009, 21:57
Had some fun in mine today mate, the diff takes some getting used to at 1st but after a while its clear to see just one of a few things on the RS that makes it fun to drive, slides and back end out at will lol

I agree Gordon, im very happy will it as standard at the minute, very happy indeed, altho my hks coilovers have started groaning after today :-(

You gonna replace them Jim?

JimBFC
28-04-2009, 22:05
You gonna replace them Jim?

soldier on i think mate, for time being, just starting knocking on b-roads and turn in, nice smooth on flat tarmac, really didn't wanna replace them so soon tbh.

gordonm
29-04-2009, 07:45
soldier on i think mate, for time being, just starting knocking on b-roads and turn in, nice smooth on flat tarmac, really didn't wanna replace them so soon tbh.

Aye they are good on flat roads Jim, I have them on mine, soon to be replaced though.

JimBFC
29-04-2009, 11:00
Aye they are good on flat roads Jim, I have them on mine, soon to be replaced though.

what you lookign at gettign mate?

gordonm
30-04-2009, 20:24
what you lookign at gettign mate?

Some on order Jim, watch this space:naughty: