Wiring diagram for evo 1-3 [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Wiring diagram for evo 1-3

chrisb33
20-04-2009, 15:42
Hi guys,

newbie here. i just bought an evo, not sure if it's 1,2, or 3 though. But one thing is for sure, the wiring of this evo that ive bought is sh***t

i have downloaded the pinouts, but i need the a wiring diagram or a shop manual if anyone is kindly enough to email me so that i can rewire my evo :)

please email to me at [email protected]

i tried to use the search function but all i can find are pin-outs (which is a big help btw).

thanks in advance.

chris b

gorgous
20-04-2009, 17:17
There is not a definitive one available best you will get is the dsm 1g and 2g the 92/96 colt lancer manual and the mirage 92-96 manual. different parts of each manual relate to different parts on car your best bet is to state whats going on and hopefully will try and tell you which manual to look in and possible solution. Manuals are available from many sources online just google it or if you cant find any let me know and will dig out a link for you.

chrisb33
21-04-2009, 02:58
There is not a definitive one available best you will get is the dsm 1g and 2g the 92/96 colt lancer manual and the mirage 92-96 manual. different parts of each manual relate to different parts on car your best bet is to state whats going on and hopefully will try and tell you which manual to look in and possible solution. Manuals are available from many sources online just google it or if you cant find any let me know and will dig out a link for you.

thanks man,

i'll try searching over the net. i already did actually thats why i stumbled upon this board. but i shall keep on searching. as for what i want to do with the car, basically i want to rewire everything. I have the pin-outs thanks to this board, but i need the schematics/wiring diagram so that i am guided when i rewire my evo.

thanks again.

chris b

gorgous
21-04-2009, 12:40
The pinout is wrong on pin 11 labelled fan relay actually runs to the aircon pressure switch. Would be easier just to get another loom of one of the many cars that are being broken. Check evo123.com for cars being broken and try a wanted thread on here or on evo123.

chrisb33
21-04-2009, 15:18
The pinout is wrong on pin 11 labelled fan relay actually runs to the aircon pressure switch. Would be easier just to get another loom of one of the many cars that are being broken. Check evo123.com for cars being broken and try a wanted thread on here or on evo123.

Thanks. noted on the pinout. i checked out evo123.com but i think the url is not correct coz im pointed to another site

chris b

AndyF_RSX
21-04-2009, 15:20
www.evo321.com ;)

gorgous
21-04-2009, 15:29
:lol:got it the wrong way round :ROFL:

grants
21-04-2009, 21:07
I've got an Evo3 GSR loom available :)

Chassis side is good, engine loom is "scruffy" :eek:, As received and me investigating the ECU pinouts :)

It owes me 30, yours for that plus the carriage 10-15??

Grant :)

For the record, Frostrup :crackup:, it's bream's old loom ;)

gorgous
21-04-2009, 21:31
Hi Grant that is what pin 11 is connected to my evo 1 loom they may be different from the 3 will add a picture to show where terminates. My loom for example does not have the sas wire pin6 I think that will be on evo 3's only.

ALi_Prince
25-07-2009, 13:31
Hi Grant that is what pin 11 is connected to my evo 1 loom they may be different from the 3 will add a picture to show where terminates. My loom for example does not have the sas wire pin6 I think that will be on evo 3's only.

Hi there, does any1 have the pinouts description table for the digital aircond panel?
i need to know something, because whenever I turn on the aircond, the panel (aircond digital panel) should send a signal out to ECM to trigger the stepper motor to open the air passage wider because of the current loads to pull the aircond compressor, am i right? so i need to know which wire that send the signal goes to the ECM. can any body help? please...

cheers
-ALi