Apexi boost control kit [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Apexi boost control kit

dannyhevo5
09-04-2009, 23:50
Hi all. I recently bought an apexi boost control kit for my power fc from a fellow mlr member. The problem i have is that at least one of the electrical plugs is missing. There is no plug on the other end of the map sensor loom. Also should the solenoid use the same plug or use the cars original solenoid plug? I don't think the previous owner knows where the plug is but if i can find out which wires go to which pins on the ecu i might be able to sort it out my self. So has anyone got any pics of the plug so i can work out which wire goes where. Any advise would be much apreciated.
Thanks, Danny.

dannyhevo5
10-04-2009, 12:25
Can anyone help please? I want to get it fitted :wallbang:

anttist
10-04-2009, 15:45
Boost sensor should connect to that white connector on Power FC. Boost solenoid should connect to original boost solenoid wires in the engine bay in Evo Power FC. I think the white connector that has been cut off in the picture will fit car wiring loom.

Order of the wires to Power FC box from left to right. Slots in the connector are facing upwards (just as in your picture):

Red
Green
Black
empty (manifold air temp for D-jetro or maybe secondary connection for boost solenoid?)
empty (manifold air temp for D-jetro or maybe secondary connection for boost solenoid?)

See also this picture:
http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/docs/powerfc-faq/PFC_BCK.jpg

dannyhevo5
10-04-2009, 16:29
Thanks for the reply mate :smthumbup. I also found that picture when looking on google but wasn't sure if it would be the same. That picture shows the solenoid wired into the same plug but like you said i think the cut off plug i have will fit the original. Just didn't want to blow up my ecu by copying the skyline loom.

Thanks again for reply,
Danny.

ps if any one else knows what the other 2 pins are for i'd apreciate it :smthumbup.

dannyhevo5
13-04-2009, 12:22
Hi again, there must be some one on here who knows what the other two pins are for? Can any one help?
Thanks,
Danny.

dannyhevo5
15-04-2009, 22:18
hi, due virtually no one knowing about this boost control kit i now have to say a big thanks to antony @ indigo-gt for sorting me out a new map sensor loom at a bargain price :smthumbup.
thanks again mate,
danny.