ECU- what where best options [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

ECU- what where best options

Fahrenheit
06-03-2008, 14:48
Anyone know the following.

1. nearest supplier that can provide mapping
2. what should a basic map to stop fuel cut, check fuelling and maybe a few pops and bangs cost me.

3.Are ralliart ECU's a slef fix job or do they still need partial / full setup???

I am based in andover, hants - anyone else based here

thanks in advance:)

staffi
06-03-2008, 14:51
Help if you told us where you live??

Ecutek is pretty much the way, will also be able to give you a mild antilag too..

Raj_UK
06-03-2008, 15:00
have you considered MAD based in Hurst ?

They are the UK Distributors for Autronic ECU

if you're looking for remapping the standard ECU then have a look on the MLR for ECUtek for a recommended tuner local to you ?

:)

Fahrenheit
06-03-2008, 22:27
:help: MA developments want 1500 notes, wher is the nearest ECUtek from andover in hampshire :help:

clutchitupson
07-03-2008, 09:59
Anyone know the following.

1. nearest supplier that can provide mapping
2. what should a basic map to stop fuel cut, check fuelling and maybe a few pops and bangs cost me.

3.Are ralliart ECU's a slef fix job or do they still need partial / full setup???

I am based in andover, hants - anyone else based here

thanks in advance:)

hello mate im in basingstoke i ended getting my ralliart ecu from the net 500 del brand new from japan, set up was easy it does it self but a pain you had to start the car and let it learn again, soon as it was running it was superb, i had exhaust with decat, 255 pump indution kit, aem boost controller set at 1.4 bar and it run 362bhp not bad on a 6 had that set up at mad developments, ive just got a tommi with eutec on and thats 353 with exhaust and indution kit with cat on,,
its really up to you who you use but ma are in hurst near bracknell or you go to norris