Help.Decent midlands main dealer service [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Help.Decent midlands main dealer service

Glynfq300
20-06-2006, 16:22
Please note, this thread has been edited due to Chris Variava garges threatening me with legal action. Due to, "In my opinion" the garage not being of the standard i expect when servicing a performance car. When i have a 300 service every 6 months or 4500miles i expect a little bit more. I'm sure though by looking at the other post regarding the incorrect oil change you can draw you own conclusions to the quality you'd recieve if you took your car there.

Kyl3cook
20-06-2006, 16:38
I had a problem with Derby Variava too...they put the wrong oil in. Nottingham Chris Variava is top notch for service (not sales)...as Iain Newham is the Evo guy for them, and he is on the MLR too.

Leonard
20-06-2006, 16:42
Originally posted by Kyl3cook
I had a problem with Derby Variava too...they put the wrong oil in. Nottingham Chris Variava is top notch for service (not sales)...as Iain Newham is the Evo guy for them, and he is on the MLR too.

What he said :)

Iain rocks :headbang2

786evo8
20-06-2006, 16:50
sorry to hear about that mate. had the same thing happen to me when i 1st got my evo serviced. i wouldn't be so confident with misti main dealer either. when i went to collect mine after a service i could smell clutch smoke from inside the car! :eek: plus loads of other issues which i wont go into now. i used them twice and both times i was uncomfortable.

best place i find is xtreme, they have evos coming out of their a**es so wont thrash the hell out of yours. they know a lot about servicing as well because they were the 1st to import and service the evo range. plus they can stamp your book. ;)

clicky (http://www.ralliartuk.com/default.asp)

jav ;)

Glynfq300
20-06-2006, 17:10
Thanks for the advice guys, ive forwarded a letter stating the issues to chris variava in Notts. Hopefully i can work it out with them and not touch derby again. Bit of a trek from Burton on trent but worth it to find a dealer you can trust.