Autronic Sm4 On Evo 9gt [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Autronic Sm4 On Evo 9gt

lee b
02-06-2006, 21:08
:D just had the autronic sm4 plug and play ecu fitted on my evo 9gt. it has been to wrc rolling road and it did 317bhp at the wheels,we could not finalize the runs due to the rollers breaking but we know there is more to come. the power delivery is very smooth thoughout the entire rev range, max boost is available at just 3200 revs and it revs to 7500rpm. i have had autronics fitted before to my evo 8mr and i do have to say there is a lot of differance between the two cars, the evo 8mr went on the rollers at wrc and that came out with 290bhp at the wheels but the power band between the two cars are completely differant. on friday it is going back to wrc rolling road and when it is completley finished i will post the proper graphs.
last but not least i do have to give a big thankyou to nick, chris & luke at nr-autosports, i know nick has put a lot of time and effort in to sort this out and with it being one of the first cars in the uk on the plug and play system it looks to be very good, if you are interested in the plug and play system give nick at nr-autosports a call.

Northy 8
02-06-2006, 21:11
Saw this car in at nr, looks really nice aswell. sounds like its the way forward, well done all

Chris J
02-06-2006, 21:29
Happy then Lee :D

lee b
02-06-2006, 21:31
ohhhhhhhh YES.

can`t wait to get it on the track :D

fallguy
02-06-2006, 21:46
Nice :D :D :D

Wheels
02-06-2006, 22:18
Nice one....

Really good numbers, identical to mine and as to be expected with the same mods...another job well done by all at NR.

The package works really well on these GT's, such a wide power band with really strong torque all the way up. I know im really happy with mine.

Even the wife likes the car now, which is praise indeed.
:D

NR Autosport
04-06-2006, 20:15
Glad you think it is so much better than the EVO8 :cool: Is that what they call evolution :D. We have more PNP EVO 9 SM4 unit's on order and we hope they will be hear in the next week or two. :)