steve hill motorsport(any good) [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

steve hill motorsport(any good)

pan1
23-03-2006, 19:57
the normal place i take my car are to busy to do anything at the minute so im taking it to steve hill on thursday they look very professional(spelling) was wondering who had used them and what they think of them

peter :)

mike & jane
23-03-2006, 20:06
Hi peter , we have never used them but know many a person on here that has and they have nothing but praise for them , well worth the trip ;)

mike

pan1
23-03-2006, 20:09
cheers mike i never knew untill today they rally there own cars looks good plus the roads from where i live to there are pure evo plesure :D

ypvs
23-03-2006, 20:10
I had them supplly and fit my coilovers and brake hoses last september. All done while i waited,cant complain all done as suposed to be and all still going well,workshop looks good aswell. Wasnt given a cup of tea though :D

YPVS

pan1
23-03-2006, 20:13
Originally posted by ypvs
I had them supplly and fit my coilovers and brake hoses last september. All done while i waited,cant complain all done as suposed to be and all still going well,workshop looks good aswell. Wasnt given a cup of tea though :D

YPVS
im having pads,disks(nothing special standard discs ebc redstuff pads),braided lines and spark plugs ready for the 30-130 :D and a trackday at bedford

i will push for a cuppa though :crackup:

peter

matthewevo
23-03-2006, 20:15
i went there for a full wheel alignment and geometry setup and they were absolutely spot on, marks out of 10 would be 15, they are that good.

and they dont try and sell you something just to make a quick buck, they'll tell you if something is crap or not worth the money.

they also add the personal touch and are good at making cups of tea/coffee :D (that'll be mike). Like Mike said to me he doesnt tell people what they want to hear (ie. this turbo will give you 500bhp extra), and probably loses some business by doing so, but thats their ethic and business practice, and they stand by it 100%. :smthumbup :smthumbup :smthumbup

their workshop is fantastic too. :)

mike & jane
23-03-2006, 20:16
Originally posted by pan1
cheers mike i never knew untill today they rally there own cars looks good plus the roads from where i live to there are pure evo plesure :D

;) and have been rallying their own cars for a few years now peter , as martin has said he had work done and is well pleased . Adam evo had the engine built there for his yellow evo5 and it was a great engine ;) :coolsm: , so don't think you will having any problems ;) .

mike

mike & jane
23-03-2006, 20:22
Pan 1 (peter) clear your pm box as it be full mate :eek: ;)

mike

ljames
23-03-2006, 20:51
Hey , i bought adam cadles evo.the engine is still excellent which they built.car is fantastic.they use the pic of my engine in there advert.phoned them for advice and took my car back there for a service when I 1st bought it.I think there excellent,and as already said have a nice workshop.would definatly recommend! :D

pan1
23-03-2006, 20:55
cheers guys

pm box empty now mike :)

RallyRat
23-03-2006, 21:19
My mate will not hear a bad word said against them.... he uses them all the time..

thumbs up for Steve Hill.... ;)

Royalduc
23-03-2006, 23:15
i had a service, clutch and new fly wheel done there and and they were spot on. very good job excelent work shop. only down side is that the work shop is on a farm a bit out in the sticks so if the work takes a while you have to just chill out there in the show room drinking tea.... but would defo recomend them.. :coolsm:

tattoo_stew
31-03-2006, 14:58
i use steve hill motorsport for services and any other work, the customer care there is awsome, mike who works in there lives close to me and he lets me drop of my car with him and drives it to the garage for me and does the work ,then brings it back which is a great help and save me sitting there all day waiting for it.
the work there is exellent and is fully recommended :D
:cool: