The boy did it again @rgmotorsport. [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

The boy did it again @rgmotorsport.

Bigade
20-03-2006, 17:13
Cheers Rich. :D
Letting me leave my II since last august, then fitted my engine in no time at all and done a dam good job. She had a nice tottle along the a2 and m2 today.
Also a big thanks for having to put up with me on a regular basis (the miss's got right on my @rse at times), annoying the crap out of you and nicking your tea/coffee steves one hell of a coffe maker. ;)

Words of advice tho;

Using used oil as hair gel is not a good pulling technic, then getting Lee to wipe it of well do no good for impressing the young ladys.

Stop leaving dodgy cash points outside.


Cheers again bud, i really appreciate it. :D :cool:

Richard G
20-03-2006, 17:40
:crackup: no worries! enjoy :D

Sean B
20-03-2006, 18:12
Originally posted by Bigade
steves one hell of a coffe maker. ;)



What was wrong with the cup of coffee I made you then? ;)

Bigade
20-03-2006, 18:24
:moon: :beerchug:

mike & jane
20-03-2006, 20:34
Originally posted by Sean B
What was wrong with the cup of coffee I made you then? ;)

You didn't leave any oily fingerprints around the brim of the mugs thats what was wrong , adds to the flavour :eek: :crackup: ;)

Lee5
20-03-2006, 20:40
Originally posted by Bigade
Cheers Rich. :D


Words of advice tho

Using used oil as hair gel is not a good pulling technic, then getting Lee to wipe it of well do no good for impressing the young ladys.

Stop leaving dodgy cash points outside.


Cheers again bud, i really appreciate it. :D :cool:

Yea i did have some GEL that day must have been a good 1litre of it :D

Also Rich did say he had a card machine put in, I didnt realise it was an atm in a boot :crackup:

Lee

mike & jane
20-03-2006, 20:43
Originally posted by lee5
Also Rich did say he had a card machine put in, I didnt realise it was an atm in a boot :crackup:

Lee

Whats that song , my dads bruce lee and he drives a JCB :crackup:

Bigade
20-03-2006, 20:50
Fpmsl. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Also i still want rich's motor. As in the words of Wayne camball "she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine". :D
We'll just have to see how my other job interview goes wednesday.

AlBoy
21-03-2006, 09:25
im glad your liking being back in the evo mate, i was the guy there with my VI yesterday :)

Another well dont to rich for my service, and due to his salesman techniques im thinking about an power FC now lol

Richard G
21-03-2006, 18:32
Originally posted by AlBoy
im glad your liking being back in the evo mate, i was the guy there with my VI yesterday :)

Another well dont to rich for my service, and due to his salesman techniques im thinking about an power FC now lol

you know you want it :D

callyturbo
21-03-2006, 21:36
rich-think youll be recieving a call of me tomorrow concerning my new evo 5 if you dont mind

Bigade
21-03-2006, 21:46
Originally posted by AlBoy
im glad your liking being back in the evo mate, i was the guy there with my VI yesterday :)

Another well dont to rich for my service, and due to his salesman techniques im thinking about an power FC now lol

Hello bud, wondered who it was. :blush:
Get a bit shy at first, but i soon come out my shell. rich will tell you. :crackup:

AlBoy
22-03-2006, 08:28
yea i do rich thats the problem lol
brakes and clutch first though maybe even before Spa now :)

Cally Rich's place is the best and closest place to us imo, i would recommend you take your car there for work you need doing.

Alex

callyturbo
22-03-2006, 08:56
cheers alex ill take your advice mate