Huge thanks to Mr Norris !! [Archive] - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Huge thanks to Mr Norris !!

karlosg
14-03-2006, 19:40
Well car came back today after some tweaking on the Motec by Simon as it was doing some crazy stuff idling wise ect but only on short trips ( stopping and starting constantly ) and I have to say he has done a superb job, Idles like a dream now from cold and warm ect.His customer service is the best in any field i have ever known , Nothing is to much trouble and he actually does things when he says he will and delivers the results !! Thanks Simon , Id recommend you to anyone !! Norris Designs 11 outta 10 !!!

Def1
14-03-2006, 19:45
He,s a good guy :)

mike & jane
14-03-2006, 20:21
Nice one , told you it was second to none ;) :coolsm:

mike

moses
14-03-2006, 21:13
Originally posted by mike & jane
Nice one , told you it was second to none ;) :coolsm:

mike

ditto mate :coolsm:

and well done kellog or whatever your name is nice bike too mate :)

buckie
15-03-2006, 09:47
Hi Karlosg,

I also have an Evo7 - curious on your opinion from a before/after on the motec?

Is it night and day difference on performance? Better fuel consumption etc?

Thanks for any feedback

Buckie

karlosg
15-03-2006, 15:48
Hi Buckie, Yes the Motec is great , Had a few teething probs in beginning but all sorted and its great , Performance difference is huge and fuel consumption i recon i get an extra 30-40 miles a tank. Plus the fact that when u buy a motec u actually get a physical product for your money rather than the Ecutek where ur paying just for a remap of your stock ecu. Id advise the Motec if your looking to keep modding the car over time but if your looking to get say 380-400bhp then stop then the ecutek is more cost effective.

This is all just my opinion though.

Karl