Lancer Register Forum banner

Brand new unopened MacBook Pro 13.3" notebook

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  mlau1294 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All - I have an unopened, still in it's original cellophane wrapping MacBook Pro notebook for sale, together with MS Office: mac 2011 Home and Student package which gives you Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.

This is the 13.3", i5, 2.6Hz, 8GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage with Retina display version.

I purchased this around the beginning of 2015 with the intention of using it for my business at the time, but never got around to using it (or even opening it!) and so it's been sitting in my office drawer upstairs ever since, so thought I'd offer it up for sale on here before potentially sticking it on eBay...

This is not a refurbished or even nearly new laptop, this is a BRAND SPANKING NEW, unopened one, so am looking for £650.00 posted (insured) for laptop and MS Office package.

Location: France, but could bring it back to UK (Essex/Cambs area) to meet
Payment: Bank transfer ideally, or PayPal (but buyer pays the fees please, so £675.00 in total)

Photos below...

Thanks for looking! Any questions, then please let me know.

Cheers, Matt

See less See more
#4 ·
Bump....had a couple of offers on this, thanks, but wasn't willing to let it go for that low...but, the lowest I'll take for it is £650 as a gift through PP...:smthumbup

Anyone interested..??

#11 ·
Thanks Goran, but even without the dreaded virus shutting everything down, think it would still be quite a commute to get out to me just for a weekend blast...:D

Keep safe and well pal :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.