Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Gold & Silver Option MLR Traders > Appreciating Classics

Old 11-08-2016, 08:26   #1
Senior User

My Car
Welcome to Appreciating Classics....

Morning all.

We thought it was about time we signed up and became an official trader on the MLR.

As some of you will know, myself and my partner (Carly) have a low mileage Evo VI ourselves, and i am certainly a long time Evo fan.
Since being a member of the MLR personally, it has been clear that many members are genuine 'petrol heads' and have a liking for cars which bring lots of nostalgia, so even if you only visit our category to reminisce, please feel welcome!

We deal in only the best quality, low mileage, Classic, Retro and Future Classic vehicles. These range from MK1 Fiesta's to Lamborghini's, and everything in between.

Over the 3+ years that Appreciating Classics has been in business, we have had a handful of Japanese cars, and the demand for these is rising.
Good news for me as i love Japanese performance cars!

Within our category on the MLR we will list our stock inventory, and i will also try to post updates of new stock that is coming in, before it hits our main website.
A lot of our stock never makes it to the website, as it sells before ever making it to market, so i want to bring you fellow members the latest news.

Buying:
If you are looking for an investment that you can enjoy, then we can help you. All of our stock is of the highest quality, we only buy cars that we like, and that we want to own ourselves!
We do not buy stock for the sake of buying stock - we would rather have an empty showroom than a showroom full of average cars!
As Appreciating Classics is a sideline business, it means that unlike many traders, we can afford to cherry pick our vehicles, we have no need to turn stock over quickly to cover overheads.
This means when we say we only buy the best we can find, we mean it.

Sourcing:
We have sourced some incredibly rare vehicles on behalf of our customers, sometimes this is done in a matter of days, sometimes it takes months, but we have not failed a challenge yet!
Obviously some vehicles are just 'impossible' to find, but we have a database with details of customers and what it is they are searching for - if we find a match, we come straight to you before offering the car to anybody else!

Selling:
Of course we buy most of our stock, we prefer it this way, as they become our property and we can do with them as we please (enjoy the odd sunny Sunday drive - or attend a show etc).
However we have seen a steep incline in the demand for 'sale or return', and we have had great success with this method.

Also i would like to add, we pay the right money for the right cars, we do not, and will not try and 'steal' a car from its owner - we are enthusiasts ourselves and we do not behave in this way.

Any questions, then please don't be afraid to contact me or Carly Directly through private message, or alternatively see the contact details below...

www.appreciating-classics.com

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-08-2016 at 08:54..
Rich@AppreciatingClassics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Blacky (06-09-2016), DuncanIV (11-08-2016), evo/nut (11-08-2016), KarlosDaJackal (11-08-2016), Luke C (11-08-2016), Mel.T (14-08-2016), mik1 (11-08-2016), MrEvo665 (11-08-2016), super rover (13-08-2016)
Old 11-08-2016, 15:23   #3
Luke C
Senior User

Car: 5 RS, Red 6 TME, 7 Extreme, 9 GT, Pikes Peak 9 RS, 9 MR FQ 360 by HKS
My Car
I will be mostly visiting this section, salivating and feeling all nostalgic!

Stunning cars, top stuff.
Old 11-08-2016, 15:36   #4
Junior User

Hello everyone!
Thought I would pop on and introduce myself, I wont be posting on here as much as Rich, but if for any reason you are unable to get in touch with him I would be more than happy to help.

I have met a few of you already while we were at Japfest at Silverstone & looking forward to seeing everyone at Rallyday in September.

Hope you enjoy keeping an eye on what we are up to, including keeping up to date with our current stock & sneak previews to anything we have coming up in the pipeline.

Carly
Carly@AppreciatingClassics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Luke C (11-08-2016)
Old 11-08-2016, 15:50   #5
Senior User

My Car
Everybody....

I would like to introduce you to the 'Boss'

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello everyone!
Thought I would pop on and introduce myself, I wont be posting on here as much as Rich, but if for any reason you are unable to get in touch with him I would be more than happy to help.

I have met a few of you already while we were at Japfest at Silverstone & looking forward to seeing everyone at Rallyday in September.

Hope you enjoy keeping an eye on what we are up to, including keeping up to date with our current stock & sneak previews to anything we have coming up in the pipeline.

Carly
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 10:42   #6
Gary @ APT
Senior User

Car: Evo VII
Send a message via MSN to Gary @ APT
hi Rich and Carly, great to see you both on here as traders.

ive been working with Rich for a while on some service work on his mint evos, its so nice to see one take care of cars this well but also drive them to shows so others can see,

also nice when he comes over on a Sat in some of Non evo models so we can see some rare classic cars.

good luck for future guys
Gary @ APT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 07:37   #8
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary @ APT View Post
hi Rich and Carly, great to see you both on here as traders.

ive been working with Rich for a while on some service work on his mint evos, its so nice to see one take care of cars this well but also drive them to shows so others can see,

also nice when he comes over on a Sat in some of Non evo models so we can see some rare classic cars.

good luck for future guys

Thanks a lot buddy, always a pleasure dealing with yourself
Old 16-08-2016, 07:37   #9
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
Welcome
Thanks a lot
Old 06-09-2016, 12:24   #10
Senior User

My Car
Been a little quiet in here as i have been away on holiday....

More updates to come soon

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-09-2016 at 12:25..
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: