Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > Spotted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 19:55   #1
ad-p
Senior User
 
ad-p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 862
Trax

Spotted a load of evos today at trax some insanely quick ones on the track especially the black 8/9 I was in a French blue 7 parked in the bodge it motorsport stand
ad-p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 20:02   #2
evogeof
UNDERGROUND POPCORN SALES
 
evogeof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: hereford
Car: FQ ???
My Car
Posts: 28,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-p View Post
Spotted a load of evos today at trax some insanely quick ones on the track especially the black 8/9 I was in a French blue 7 parked in the bodge it motorsport stand
the x reg blue 7??? think ive a piccy of your car im uploading
__________________

Optimum Performance.
Look out cossiejay's back.
evogeof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 20:10   #3
ad-p
Senior User
 
ad-p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by evogeof View Post
the x reg blue 7??? think ive a piccy of your car im uploading
That will be me mate I think x31? I did see your car aswell, probably the cleanest car I saw all day :thumbsup:
ad-p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 20:12   #4
evogeof
UNDERGROUND POPCORN SALES
 
evogeof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: hereford
Car: FQ ???
My Car
Posts: 28,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-p View Post
That will be me mate I think x31? I did see your car aswell, probably the cleanest car I saw all day :thumbsup:
cheers piccys are up now

__________________

Optimum Performance.
Look out cossiejay's back.
evogeof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 20:15   #5
ad-p
Senior User
 
ad-p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 862
Yep that's mine
ad-p is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.