Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars > Non-Evo Cars for Sale

Old 19-01-2010, 12:50   #1
D4NNY5R1

Colt Cyborg RX for sale.

Hi, this a Mitsubishi Colt Cyborg RX. These cars were never released in the uk by Mitsubishi UK, and this makes them very rare! It is very similar to the Honda Type R EK9. Its a 1600 16valve, which produces about 170bhp which is enough for a small pocket rocket like this. I have known this car ever since it was imported, as it was a friend of mine that did it. The service history with the car is from then, japanese history was unavailable. The car has been lowered and therefor looks great but provides a harder ride. As the exhaust is a free flowing a possible, its also quite loud, but sounds great. I have been advised that the exhaust system aloan is worth about £850. This car uses a similar variable valve system as Hondas Vtec, its called Mivec, the car really does shift when in the mivec. I will be completely honest about the paint work on this car, it is what lets it down slightly. The laquire has started to come of the bonnet, it seems ok everywhere else. I was going to replace the bonnet with another white one, however if you wanted to do it properly a respray in Audi white would look great. Its has a close ratio box fitted, so its no 150mph Bahn stormer, however the acceleration is better due to this. The Differential has been replaced for a Quaife LSD, which was the last one they had. The Wheels a genuine Rota 17"s with good tread. The interior has been changed very slightly by the addition of EVO 4 recaros, which look great and suit the car well.

I have tried to be as honest as possible in the above infomation and wouldn't like to mislead anyone in the slightest. I am selling the car because i would like to buy a newer motorbike for the summer and can't have two toys. This would also make a great trackday/hill climb car if stripped out,

Looking for £3000ono

PM for any more infomation you need

Cheers

Also on the fleebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-Col...item1c0f82b4b9

Last edited by D4NNY5R1; 19-01-2010 at 15:37..
D4NNY5R1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: