Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Old 05-11-2007, 18:27   #1
Wirral_EVOIX
Senior User

Car: Evo IX FQ340
My Car
EVO Heaven

I was cruising to work the other day doing 70-75MPH on the M53 when a black Lambo Gallardo latched onto my bumper. He was obviously showing off to his wife/gf who was in the passenger seat. Anyway he'd ****ed me off somewhat so I decided to pull over and in doing so dropped into 4th gear. As he overtook me I dropped my right foot and pulled out behind him and latched onto his bumper. The fool in his £100000+ supercar was unable to pull away from me and ultimately pulled over to let me past giving me a rye smile and the thumbs up. However, deep down I knew he was mighty pist. I'm not one for speeding nor do I condone it on the public roads, but it was quiet and a rush of blood to the head later it was EVO 1 Lambo 0. This incident just reiterates the capabilities of the EVO and reminds me as to why I constantly drive around with a smile on my face!
Wirral_EVOIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 18:30   #2
evo_dorset

Car: Evo viii
My Car
CUE AIDY
evo_dorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 22:33   #3
Griffo76
Senior User

Car: Maybe one day... I'll get my hands on an Evo :)
Send a message via MSN to Griffo76
I spotted a Sky Blue Gallardo not far from mine the other week. First of all, why Sky Blue?? Second of all, it got taken over.... by a scooby of all things. Jesus! Made me laugh really
Griffo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 23:41   #4
Evo6Sam

Car: Nobless
Indeed i wasin my other halfs Renault Clio DCI. Blew a ****ing Porker turbo in yellow off the lights. He couldn't live with my horses. Wat a prat. I don't condone speeding but this made me realise how good diesels really are. Get one you won't regret it. Vive la france!!!
Evo6Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 00:00   #5
bloke101

Car: Evoless atm.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evo6Sam
Indeed i wasin my other halfs Renault Clio DCI. Blew a ****ing Porker turbo in yellow off the lights. He couldn't live with my horses. Wat a prat. I don't condone speeding but this made me realise how good diesels really are. Get one you won't regret it. Vive la france!!!
Aidy, get your failboat.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:30   #6
TF

Car: Ex Evo VIII FQ300, now CTR (i'll be back though)
My Car
Quote:
Originally posted by Evo6Sam
TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: