Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Technical > Engine / Turbo

Old 20-06-2007, 21:11   #1
sbtass

4g93-t diagrams or help :)

Hey guys..
Ive got a Proton Satria GTI which i have done a turbo conversion on using bits from a Lancer GSR 1.8t (So 4g93 to 4g93t). So kept my engine but bolted on the manfold, turbo, afm, injectors etc.. you get my drift. Everything working well.. but had her on a dyno this morning and it was running rich.. really rich!!, We've set my Sard FPR up and thats working fine, the guys that did the test say he's pritty sure it's a problem with the coolent sensor, which should have 5v to it but for some reason doesnt have any.. cant really explain really. Anyhow does anyone have the Pinout diagrams for the Lancer Gsr 1.8t (4g93t), which should have 3 plugs into it, which is the same as mine.. the only wiring i can find are 4 plug ones which dont make sense!!!... Confused! lol. The Ecu i'm using is the Lancer one off a 93' model, which connects the same as my Proton one (Mitsubishi ECU not siemens)... im just checking one or two pins arnt out of place.
Tass

Last edited by sbtass; 20-06-2007 at 21:14..
sbtass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 21:25   #2
Wreckleford

Car: Evo I GSR with an 8 ECU
How rich was it running? The factory ECU's fuel maps are very rich to begin with. Are you using the Lancer GSR ECU or is it an Evo ECU?

The GSR pinouts are the same as the 1-3. Look at Grants' thread.
Wreckleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 21:46   #3
sbtass

hey thanks for replying, im using the GSR ECU.. and all i know it's running really rich.. it seems fine below 4k revs but above that i loose power.. it's just chucking loads of fuel at it, thats y we think coolent sensor. I have the GSR wiring loom which i'm looking at tomorrow but i'd rather not use it if i can help it due to the time taken to plumb it all in.
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: