Lancer Register Forum banner

Japfest 2012

28K views 281 replies 90 participants last post by  evogeof 
#1 ·

Date: 12th May 2012

Place: Castle Combe circuit, Wiltshire.

Japfest

For 2012 we have booked the MLR stand :jump 80 cars and the MLR unit - As always you'll be a central part of the Show. All you have to do to get your car on the stand is buy your tickets from the MLR shop, oh, and be an MLR member driving an Evo! If you want to play, get in early!

Tickets and Stand Passes

Tickets are available in the MLR Shop for £17.00 each including recorded delivery (£20 on the day), or by calling 08451 252623 and each order will include 1 stand pass. Under 14s get in free (with accompanying adult). Member only - Evo's only on the club stand

Exclusive Jap only Track Time

Get involved in the action and put your own Japanese Car to the test around the famous Castle Combe Circuit, in front of thousands of spectators. Track sessions are on sale now and are available for all levels of driver experience.

Can be bought direct from Japfest here.. Click for £35 per session.

Car Clubs

Make sure you save plenty of time at Japfest 2012 to wander round the massive and diverse range club cars on display. Last year 97 clubs and over 3000 cars packed into every available inch of Castle Combe for your viewing pleasure so expect to find a vast and varied display, from pristine classics, incredible modified show cars, track day cars and rare Japanese imports!

Retail Village

Need a part for your car? Chances are you will find it within the Japfest Retail Village! Sandwiched between the track action and 1000's of club cars, the Retail Village is packed with everything and anything you could need for your car

Plus much more.....

Click me for directions..

If tickets are no longer in the MLR Shop - we have sold out!! :coolsm:

Cancellation policy...

We will keep you updated with an attendees list at regular intervals :coolsm:

List of attendees so far :D

darin
FletchEvoV
NICK.FQ300
gpowerfq400
evoviiimr04
Raptor
V5 STV
Jamesmtdavies
T Vacuum owner
TechnicalThunk
Andy1986
lee@FCM
bluediamond
cally1066
knightj05
Evo4dav
l2esk
w4530
kris81
sparkysevo
EvoGraham
pan1
rp_smith
Evogeof
jordan
purchy
salad dodger
PokerHolic
Lucky Nv
midds
whodat
Madderz
evo4gra
craigs evo 5
Rosco89
braddy
chambo
lancer evo4
bazzer1000
chiles
Black Panther
Graphite
dirtmat
evogiles
Staffi
Onions
SPD
r25turbo
TanTrum
Gwigga
Sparks
KenX
robtuckey28
squidgy400
L16JAY
SWAD
shawrey
nickygixer-k5
Rally Slag
morgy
markevo7
EvoSmith
GBR
B6Lee
move over
nicky p
Leigh_EvoIX
martinwba
horro
scottyevo2
2hel
TURBO330
vickis
spreights
stevewoodall
EvoNoobie
SECCY
Lines
steviechaplin
ed_tommi
madison
RANOVANTIO
wingnut247

See less See more
#238 ·
I got there early and it took me over a hour to get in.Then £20 each to get in.Although i dont mind paying to something worth paying for,like goodwood,it seems they are overpricing themselves.wont be going next year.And then when I ordered a burger from the circuit cafe they tried to charge me 20p for a little sauce sachet.robbing %$"!ers or what......lol.only good thing was the weather.seems who ever organises it needs a kicking to sort it out.:wallbang:

#243 ·
Averagefest. We got in at 8 in the public car park but had to wait till 8.45 till they let us in. 3-4 fields of car parking mind so can see if you decided to pitch up at 11am it would be busy. Track action was abit poor , handful of evos only ?? Rx8's seemed to be out all day lol.

#245 ·
really enjoyed this weekend guys and lovely to meet some real nice people. well done chell gwigga and black panther for the fab work they did. uploading my piccys is going to take a while :eek::eek:

all the cars looked fantastic guys and a big thanks to the judges of show shine and mequires :smthumbup

#248 ·
had an awesome day out, eary to arrive and leave late is the key !

i dont understand why people complaing, those that say its there last have obviously been before so should know how busy it gets so should just sort there timings out. i sat down with a cup of tea and laughed at them all queing. then just drove straight out :)

#251 ·
Great weekend and brilliant day today at the show. Nice to meet some new faces and some quality genuine people! Supprised I won a prise in show and shine! Thanks to the judges and megs for the prises!

Lastly massive thanks to dave for taking me out as passenger on 2 of your track sessions! Great driving!!

#273 ·
Japfest

Big Thanks to Mechell for organising the day and sorting some sunshine out :smthumbup ;)

Big Thanks to Gwigga and Black Panther for doing a great job in the car park, friendliest car park attendants i've ever met !! :smthumbup

Big Thanks to Simon, Claire and Meguiars for the Top5 awards - dead chuffed to get mine :smthumbup

Great to meet everyone, hope to see you all at Santa Pod. ;)

#275 ·
Big Thanks to Mechell for organising the day and sorting some sunshine out :smthumbup ;)

Big Thanks to Gwigga and Black Panther for doing a great job in the car park, friendliest car park attendants i've ever met !! :smthumbup

Big Thanks to Simon, Claire and Meguiars for the Top5 awards - dead chuffed to get mine :smthumbup

Great to meet everyone, hope to see you all at Santa Pod. ;)
Here here fab day just a shame it's only a 1 day event

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.