Lancer Register Forum banner

Snow foam

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Arronevo8 
#1 ·
So guys in need some more snow foam. I've been using the karcher Lance and pro kleen cherry foam. The foam is good but I expected a little more foam and clingy ness the foam runs off the car quite quickly (it is heavily coated with fusso 99) any one got any suggestions)??? Cheers

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I use Auto Finesse Avalanche with a Karcher K4 and eBay snow foam lance. It foams up really thick and pulls all of the muck/dust of no problem. However on well waxed or sealed paint it doesn't like to cling on for too long. I suppose that's the idea tho to pull off all contaminants before a contact wash [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
i use AUTO BRIGHT MAGIFOAM , it works mega ,but ive noticed it works best of cars that arnt polished to much ,ive found that since ive polished my cars more than ever due to finding a really good guy thats offered some superb advise ,i dont need to use the foam anywhere near as much and it doesnt stay quite so stuck because the car deep down is cleaner

#9 ·
I seal mine regularly with fusso 99 YouTube it.... It's water behaviour is like non other I think that's why the snow foam slips off but some washes are contactless because all the dust comes off with thefoam so I just have to dry it.

#10 ·
I seal mine regularly with fusso 99 YouTube it.... It's water behaviour is like non other I think that's why the snow foam slips off but some washes are contactless because all the dust comes off with thefoam so I just have to dry it.

Nice and shiny not bad for 18year old paint.

#11 ·
I've tried a few foams in recent years. Recently purchased Autofinesse Avalanche and can honestly say its the best I've tried by a huge margin. Great foam. Great cling - even to a recently professionally applied ceramic coating. Best grime lifting activation I've witnessed, particularly good at lifting brake dust off wheels.
Cheap marcher K4 and decent foam lance purchased years ago.

Also, if you haven't tried CarPro Hydro2Foam yet it needs to be seen to be believed. Its nor a pre-wash, but an after-shampoo product. Foam lance it over the car after washing and rinsing. Agitate with a wash mitt. Rinse off. It leaves behind a coating that actively repels and beads water. It works amazingly well. Just don't allow it to dry before rinsing off.

Yours Aye

Mark H

Reactions: murv
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.