Lancer Register Forum banner

The West Rolling Road @ INDIGO GT!! March 2012.

28K views 330 replies 42 participants last post by  jhfozzy 
#1 · (Edited)
The West Rolling Road @ INDIGO GT!! Sunday March 11th 2012.

Hi everyone,
After months of waiting and anticipation, Indigo GT finally get their brand spanking new RR next week so I have made sure we're on the list so we don't miss out or have to wait ages!
The day will be on Sunday 11th March 2012, and will consist of a maximum of 15 runners.

THIS ROLLING ROAD IS NOW GOING TO BE A FULL FEATURE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF WASTEGATE CHATTER!!
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO FILL OUT A SPEC SHEET PRIOR TO RUNNING SO THAT WE CAN GET PLENTY OF INFO FOR THE WRITE-UP. PHOTOS OF HOPEFULLY ALL YOUR CARS WILL BE USED! THE OFFICIAL MLR PHOTOGRAPHER, SIMON MISKELLY, WILL BE ATTENDING WITH DARIN SO WE SHOULD GET SOME ACE SHOTS FOR THE FEATURE :D !

Unit 21 Tafarnaubach Industrial Estate,
Tafarnaubach,
Tredegar,
Gwent
NP22 3AA
01495 719720

PLEASE ARRIVE FOR A PROMPT 10AM START!

We need a minimum of 10 runners and it will cost ÂŁ40 each. If we can get the maximum amount of runners everyone will pay ÂŁ30 each!!

WE WILL RUN IN THE ORDER OF THE LIST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS WHERE THEY STAND!

1. Black Panther
  2. Wingnut247
  3. jhfozzy
  4. sideshow
  5. Brian Rees
  6. alanm
  7. Hosey ^
  8. Mowgli82
  9. Ollie_C
  10. Lucky nv
  11. Onions
  12. purchy
  13. Vickis
  14. hanniblelecteur
  15. SPACE AVAILABLE!

Spectating
  1. GIBLINRA
  2. Craiger86
  3. Si B
  4. b6lee
  5. Johnno
  6. cally1066
  7. l2esk
  8. dirtmatt
  9. good
  10. Rhino
  11. madison

Reserves
  1. good

See less See more
#46 ·
No worries mate, done :smthumbup

im gonna have to drop out on the dyno side, had mine on the rollers yesterday :)
ill be a spectator tho :)
Cool, what power did u get, I'm not on Facebook!

I'll probably trundle along for a bit of spectating, if it's a decent day :lol:
In which case please bring YOUR 8? In all the times we've met you've never been in the monster, I'm starting to wonder if it's like the loch ness monster or good women drivers - they just don't exist!! Sorry ladies!

About time your VIII was strapped down again isn't it si :)
Haven't seen u for ages either mate!!

you can put me down on reserves list my car should be back on the road by then cheers
Can go 1 better than that as Craig's just dropped out, you're running!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.